Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest cinjon

Ekin Cheng & Yoyo Mung

597 posts in this topic

100917_1177725707876.jpg

I am not too fond of Yo Yo Mung, so I don't see Ekin and her as a good couple. Any comments?

Edited by SiLvErBeAr
Added Pic

i think ekin will have to continue looking...i don't think yoyo has all that he asks for...

wow i didnt know they are dating. = O pretty shocking..

i don't think they are a good couple and i don't think the rumors are true that they are dating. Ekin and gigi make a better couple, too bad they broke up so sad

me too i agree...it is sucks to see Yoyo in the entertainment interviews etc re Ekin..look at the reaction on Yoyo's face everytime Ekin's name mentioned...aw........

hmmm... yoyo seems extremly happy... hope it works out

Damn I really can't stand this Yoyo as she can't act and can't sing damn she does'nt even look all that pretty

Not a good matching couple at all.

Bad Looks & Bad Acting.

But, at least better than Gigi.

they arent a good lookin couple. i like it better that ekin n gigi didnt break up.

Many people say that Yoyo Mong's acting skill is not good, but I think she can act and she is pretty too.

Ekin and Yoyo do not look convincing, but we can't judge from that. As for some couples, they do have chemistiry, but they their relationship didn't last long. Wait and see! :)

whoa...they're together??? interesting..hmm..yeah never saw that coming...not crazy bout him or her tho..but pretty surprising..they never even starred in nething together i dink rah?

i pretty much think ekin and yoyo won't last for too long, buh at least yoyo's better than gigi <-- that just my opinion.. ever since she started her singing career, i didn't like her from the beginning --"

I am not too fond of Yo Yo Mung, so I don't see Ekin and her as a good couple. Any comments?

in my opinion, i love this couple, they are both the sporty type they make a great match. hope there is a series on them... it'd be fantastic!

i dont see why any female celebrity would like ekin after his horrible relationship history... omgsh doesnt she know that he uses women to gain popularity >.<

not too sure whether they match together... I can't see it... but who knows... they might last...:P

i think i'm used to seeing and relating him to gigi..

so i'm voting for gigi!

both ekin and yoyo seem down to earth, where as gigi was more high maintence.

I like yoyo, but I don't like ekin, so I don't like this couple!

are they even an official couple? i thought it was just all rumours and stuff, i do rmb them being photographed together playing tennis and stuff. Didn't see this match coming..

I feel kinda sorry for Yoyo because it sees like most people do not like her that much. Yes, she got more popular b/c of all the press coverage on her and Ekin as a couple, but some of it wasn't "good" publicity. I feel she's not all the pretty but has a special and memorable face...acting skills still need to be improved. As for Ekin, I really don't like his new "bald" hairstyle...and I hope he treats his gfs better...seems like he goes from one girl to the next rather quickily.

I think that they're okay . . .but i never imagined them actually together though . . .

I don't like ekin for what he has done to maggie. Yoyo deserves a better man