Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest cinjon

Ekin Cheng & Yoyo Mung

597 posts in this topic

100917_1177725707876.jpg

I am not too fond of Yo Yo Mung, so I don't see Ekin and her as a good couple. Any comments?

Edited by SiLvErBeAr
Added Pic

since when?? nooo way.. (is yoyo younger than Gigi?) haha.. :blink:

in my opinion i think ekin and gigi make a better couple...! :blush:

i was surprised when i frist heard they were dating each other....Yo Yo seems so happy with this relationship

i dont really like yoyo. i think that ekin can get some1 better.

they totally came from different places..they look funny together...if its true....haha kenneth ma did a hilarious job on immitating ekin

I like Ekin..i dont mind Yoyo..as long as they like each other but i dont know if it'd last..cos Ekin changes gf very fast...hmm :unsure:

i don't really like ekin just because he keeps breaking up with his girlfriends who he dated for such a long period of time. so i don't know if they will last long too.

was pretty shocked when i heard the news...but dun think they would last, ekin relationships never lasts anyway (look at maggie and gigi)

i could neva imagine they wud going out wit each other funny how lok yi intro yoyo to ekin lol

I dun think they're a great couple too but it's pretty obvious they have same interests on certain things which is good for any couple... so all I could say is best of luck to them both !

Im not too sure about his couple. I can't find how they are connected and fell in love.

i like neither of them. but its grosses me out to see gigi w/ a french guy now...its weird how ekin can get into a new relationship so fast.....hmm i hve no comment toward their relationship....ekin likes tall n skinny girls. thts for sure

i think Ekin and YoYo nake a good couple

they admit in the news that they go out but i never see them together as a couple

Ekin got a new gf just too fast

i think he is not a good bf

i want gigi and ekin to be together.. i find gigi more elegant and pretty.

I am not too fond of Yo Yo Mung, so I don't see Ekin and her as a good couple. Any comments?

ya im not dat fond of her too, i ont tink they will last that long..

At least look at the bright side

This time, Yoyo did NOT come between a relationship in order to date Ekin

Unlike Gigi Leung who DID come between Maggie Siu and Ekin

Yes, Gigi and Ekin lasted quite a while but they were always rumors how it really was not chemistry but just the thrill of being together because they were know to be the cheating couple

I guess what goes well ends well and what does NOT go well does NOT end well

Also they were rumors that Maggie Siu was really happy after Ekin and Gigi Leung broke up, the truth is Gigi Leung and Ekin been going out seven years before they broke up so to be honest it does not even matter to Maggie Siu anyhow.

i like yoyo..shes a very down to earth character and ekin is cool =] i think they make a very cute couple even if there are a lot of bad rumors about them... yoyo really gives people the feeling of "older sister" and she's not the kind to be arrogant or anything... i think they make a pretty good couple....

i like both of them... i just don't like them... together!

yeah oh well, it's a weird match... gigi was a good match for him, been in so many movies together too

YoYo and Ekin!!!! No way!!!. I can't stand YoYo. I think Gigi better suited Ekin.

Oh well!! Artist changes their partner probably as often as they change there clothes.

same here..im not too fond of her too..dont really see them together..

i think gig was better for him!!