Lau Dan

Johnny Ngan

Helen Ma

Mannor Chan

Yu Yeung

Rain Lau

Angela Tong

Synopsis:

Nancy Sit is a stepmother of 3 children (Frankie, Michael, Joyce). She used to be a police officer, but now owns the highly famous café "Tung Mat Yuen". Also managing the café is her sister-in-law, Kingdom Yuen. Her eldest son (Frankie) works at Ka Yun Company as a manager and he later develops a crush on the owner (Lau Dan)'s daughter (Bernice Liu). Her second son (Michael) works at Ka Yun company as a merchandiser. He is married to his wife (Bondy), who bosses him around. Nancy's youngest daughter (Joyce) is an actress. Her boyfriend (Johnny Tang), who lives next door, works at Ka Yun company as a designer. He is very in touched with his feminine side while others believe he is homosexual. Living with Johnny is his father (Lee Kwok Lun), who used to be a famous actor. Also living with him are the couple of Helen Ma and Johnny Ngan, who've been married for 25 years. They like to pick fights and argue with each other constantly. They have a daughter (Cutie Mui) who works at Ka Yun company. She has a secret crush on Michael and is best friends with Bondy. Also working at Ka Yun company are Louis Yuen and Yvonne Lam. They became lovers after a one-night stand. Louis later finds out that he is Nancy's long lost "brother" (Frankie, Michael, Joyce's uncle).

This family comedy is based on everday life. The stories basically contain coincidences and misunderstandings.

+credits to spcnet+

It is a funny drama. It is a good family series. That is worth watching.

This series is good to watch after work when you have a bad day at work.

Edited by relentless88

I loved virtues of harmony. it's soo funny!!! too bad frankie and bernice didnt get together. i really wanted them together. it was like a perfect couple. linda chung's first series too.. steven ma and linda were also good screen couples too

I enjoyed watching the series but I would've liked to see Frankie, Bernice, and Cutie come back towards the end of the series.

This is such a great film, really funny and keeps me smiling all the time. Excellent actors.

Virtues of harmony is very funny series. It is a good family series.I like to watch it when I finish work back home

This series is very funny and very good to watch it has a lot good actors and actress.

i really miss watching this sitcom. too many new release didnt get a chance to watch it agaiin

this is a very classic and good drama..i lioke to ewatch it very much

this tvb series is pretty long but it is like a family tvb series to watch... I would recommend this tvb series to people who haven't watch it before.. the actors and actress acts pretty well in this tvb series...

I agree with eyetsui, still it's not as funny as the first one and the ending was a but unsatisfactory as it did not "conclude" everyone's plot. 

Edited by moreexp