Park Sung Min as Ma Dong Tak

Song Ah Young as Choi Hyun Ji

Lee Jung Joon as Choi Kwan

Park Jung Hak

Kim Sun Kyung

Lee Kye In

Ahn Sun Young

Synopsis

Oh Hye Sung met Choi Eom Ji when they were young and didn’t meet her again til they were in high school. However, at that time Eom Ji was the girlfriend of a star baseball player, Ma Dong Tak. Hye Sung pitched a perfect game in his professional debut but injured his arm in the process. Doctors told him that it would be unlikely for him to ever play baseball again. Devastated by what the doctors told him, Hye Sung disappears without a trace to an isolated island to train on a professional baseball team. Four years later Hye Sung returns from the island only to find out that Eom Ji married Dong Tak.

+credits to koreandrama+

tragic and interesting plot. can't wait to see it. baseball romances are quite rare. i haven't seen one since the "natural"

does anyone know the real names who played the younger kid versions of Choi Eom Ji & Oh Hye Sung?

tragic and interesting plot. can't wait to see it. baseball romances are quite rare. i haven't seen one since the "natural"

Yeah its interesting to see the focus off cops or doctors

ok so i decided to watch this drama because the poster was cool looking and also because i like baseball. i thought the drama was pretty good but then i did some research on it and found out that it had a bad tv rating in korea. when i first watched it i was told there would be 20 episode and then i ended up watching all of them and it had 16 eps which really confused me because the 16th episode didnt really end the drama. so i did more research and it turned that korea only aired 16 episode because the rating was poor and so they decided to cut it short which was a huge disappointment for me. i would like to watch the remainder 4 episode and even some sites say that it might be a bad idea to cut it short because apparently rating was picking up near the end. they really left the people who were watching it disappointed and hanging on the end

When I start watch it i decide that its great dorama, it was good, interesting, good love line and good baseball... After I hear that ratings too low and will be only 16 eps I asked "WHY?" this drama so great, why low ratings... but i was good only first 10 episodes... next was so boring and very VERY stupid...

this is the worst cliff-hanger ever... I regret watching this drama.... NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING resolved. Just like the above post... I wished there were more.. confused about 20 when there is only 16 and stuff.. if it was the end nothing happens... and the ending sucks...

nobody won anything yet..

nobody got married

the decision to stay or not for the main female lead has not been decided

the decision to tell the main lead that he its his child not known

the last game not being played

if it was the little sister or the big sister wins the male lead's heart... ( leaning towards the big sister but not sure)