Gigi Lai

Wong Hei

Tavia Yeung

Yuen Wah

Derek Kwok

Halina Tam

Vin Choi

Synopsis:

Ha Sung Yum, nicknamed Dong Chung Cho, is a capable and conscientious cop sent to be an undercover agent within the triad group led by Song Po. Dong Chung Cho gains the trust of the notorious leader by saving the latter’s life multiple times. Dong Chung Cho’s success within the triad, however, leads him to become a designated target for cop Lam Tsi Chung. Even though he takes pride in his progress, Dong Chung Cho is often disheartened by the misunderstandings of his female friend doctor Hong Tsi Sin and by the resentment from Lam, with whom Dong Chung Cho had been blood brothers with in their past lives (as Chinese heroes Mo Sung and Lam Chung). In order to gain more trust from Song Po, Dong Chung Cho unwillingly makes moves to court the former’s long-lost daughter Nicole. When voluntary participation from Lam causes a premature disclosure of Dong Chung Cho’s undercover identity, Dong Chung Cho is restored to a good name, but the usually strong Nicole is heartbroken.

Now re-identified as a cop, Dong Chung Cho tries to develop a relationship with Hong Tsi Sin, though the two conclude their stint with friendship. Nicole, on the other hand, romances Lam out of a desire for a relationship and anger over Dong Chung Cho’s apparent disloyalty. As the story continues, Lam is pointed out as a spy for Song Po’s group, and disharmony erupts between the two sworn brothers. Things further complicate when Nicole breaks up with Lam after acknowledging the deep feelings she still had for Dong Chung Cho, who had repeatedly rejected her after associating her with the ancient adulteress Poon Kum Lin. A new villain arises when Song Po is usurped by his disciple Yik Guan. Dong Chung Cho and the police force vow to arrest the crafty Yik Guan, even by employing Song Po’s help. After Yik Guan walks into a police ambush and receives his punishment, the whole second chapter of the series is revealed to have been a set-up. The “brothers” stand united, Dong Chung Cho overcomes his psychological barrier to accept Nicole, and Hong Tsi Sin ends up with Lam, whom she had always admired.

+credits to spcnet+

i wanted Chilam and Tavia to end together too.. but it just didnt turn out that way!!! but overall it was a great series.. Chilam was just so funny and cute..

A couple of scenes were taped in front or near my home in Yuen Long. overall i felt that this series was pretty good. But i think the ending could be improved

one of the very good series

i like the ending (:

but this series was kinda funny and sometimes confusing at times

Just finished watching this show really liked it, to bad Julian Cheung didn't sing.

this series is similar to the movie wit tony leung, but the ending is a little different. great series and great actors, highly recommeneded

i loved this series, chilam, and tavia!!! the storyline was great by incorporating both modern and ancient.

even though i never watch this series the second time but it was a good series. wanted to see wong and julian be starring in another series in future

I am pretty sure I have watch this series before but so weird that I have no memory of this what so ever.

one of the best series in tvb so far, outstanding cast

this is a very good drama and i like to watcxh this drtama very much..i  support this drama