Michael Tao

Kenix Kwok

Chiu Chung Yu

Chun Pui

Shirley Yeung

Cerina da Graca

Rebecca Chan

Synopsis:

This series is about a school that has many teachers who are trying to make the school a better place for its students. The teachers help the students out and together they solve many problems like a family. They learn many lessons about how to understand one another and how to communicate to help each other out when there are problems to face. In this series it also includes relationship issues for those who are in a love triangle of three very good friends.

Kenix Kwok would be involve in a triangle relationship with Michael Tao and Bobby Au Yeung.

+credits to spcnet+

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

i rmeember this show!! I loved it when it was out. Its interesting to see hk student's school life.

i enjoyed watching this serie a lot because it is mostly about education and fighting for love a lot. Bobby and Michael was so funny when they fought for kenix love in here so you don't want to miss watching this serie for that.

this show was good. didn't like the principal's part, don't like him. -__- anyways other than the principals part the other parts were good.

[this series was quite memorable because of the plot and the morals you learn from it... it's light hearted and the chemistry b/w Bobby, Michael and Kenix was great that keeps the story flowing.. there were a lot of touching moments in the story.... my favourite ones were when the students presented bobby with the "kwalala" backpack and towards the end when the whole school sang that song, and the part when Bobby turns and leaves after he gives his blessings to Kenix and michael

the movie is nice, it talk about school education! It is very happiness...

I found this show very light hearted and refreshing to watch. It gives and insight into the problems that are faced by the students and teachers in Hongkong and how these problems could be dealt with.

This is a good educational series I guess. Teaches lots of people. It is pretty rare tht TVB has a series about teachers in a school.

I was actually disappointed at this series. Maybe I had expected too much and it turned out not attracting at all.

i didn't like this series =[

i hated the love story in this series

the story line was that great either.

Bobby is a very funny guy. We love to watch more and more his programs from TVB . thanks

thanks great show storyline was really good but toward the end it was kind of sloppy

tis is the best drama in 2004 as it can bring back all our school life memory once again, all actors had make tis drama very touching to me, i can fell the warm friendship brought by all tis bunch of the students inside, tao ta yu make the character feel alive too, a realistic character who very care for his students very much.

yeah agree... a lot of tvb series end up having rush endings/ abrupt endings on last episodes.. not sure if it's budget constraints or time.... maybe both?? kinda sad to watch such endings.

Oh! This is a really good show! I am half way through it and I love it! You guys should watch it when you get the chance.

this series quite good to watch, the love triangle was nice to watch, the ending was satisfying, all characters were happy :)

As far as TVB dramas go, I think this one was absolutely a classic. I've watched it so many times. Kenix Kwok was probably my biggest crush because of this series. Really motivating show; made me motivate me to want to make a huge difference in the world.

this tvb series is pretty good to watch... I would recommend this tvb series to people who haven't watch this before... this tvb series reminds me of the school life in the past...