Michael Tao

Kenix Kwok

Chiu Chung Yu

Chun Pui

Shirley Yeung

Cerina da Graca

Rebecca Chan

Synopsis:

This series is about a school that has many teachers who are trying to make the school a better place for its students. The teachers help the students out and together they solve many problems like a family. They learn many lessons about how to understand one another and how to communicate to help each other out when there are problems to face. In this series it also includes relationship issues for those who are in a love triangle of three very good friends.

Kenix Kwok would be involve in a triangle relationship with Michael Tao and Bobby Au Yeung.

+credits to spcnet+

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

i enjoy watching this show..from defiant students to respecting the school principal..

i enjoyed watching this serie a lot! i think this is the first time when i started really noticing kenix and started liking bobby a lot more than before.

hmmm^^ .. I think, I know this drama..!! aHhh:..!! I like the teachers there..HaHa!! I want to go to this schoOl..too haha*joke*^^

I like the uncle of bobby au yeung.. he's acting a very supporting character there!! haha

I've gone through the first half of the series and so far it's pretty good. The plotline is definitely different from the rest of the TVB series, as a result, it's quite distinct.

very educated show....its shows that students must be hard working only can succeed....

really liked the theme song sang by hacken hehehe.. and i like the wya bobby acts.. and his sense of humor.. enjoy it!

i enjoy watching this show..from defiant students to respecting the school principal..

yeah...i really liked the transition btwn how the students hated the teachers to how they treated them as their friends in the end...a very light and "family-like" series :D

this was a pretty good series. makes me wish i'm back in school again.

This series reminded me of the series that Leon Lai was in. Was about teacher and students relationships too. Not a bad series at all. I sat in front my comp and watch the whole thing. Had the last few episodes in mando though <_< watched it anywayz hehe

This series has a good impact on students, I think. A well worth watching series for kids. Has good moral values in it as well.

i loved this series was so good i think that Bobby Au Yeung is such a wikid actor and hes funny to and i really like Kenix Kwok didnt like ten brother as much though. Shirley Yeung is up and coming and really liked her in heart of greed

this is one of ma all time favorites.... the cast is reallie goood.....

this is a really good series. semi education. teaches if you work hard enough you'll able to succeed.

absolutely like this show, very fresh from the usual thrillers tvb always make... and with a cast of michael, kenix and bobby, this is a must watch.. juz love the way they interact with the students, showing genunie care...

This was a nice and light series. The cast was pretty good, and fun to watch. x) Especially for little kids. Personally, I don't think the teens would buy this stuff... but yupp, it was fun to watch.

finally a movie about teachers..they play an important role in society teaching the kids of the future

the best part about the entire series.....the THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the story itseld was alright, i would say it was worth watching....its a change from the other tvb series

This is really a light- hearted series that is at the same time very meaningful. The name of the school is really memorable because it's really long..haha :)

the storyline was really good but toward the end it was kind of sloppy as the ending wasn't as good as i thought it would be however the storyline is really good

tis is the best drama in 2004 as it can bring back all our school life memory once again, all actors had make tis drama very touching to me, i can fell the warm friendship brought by all tis bunch of the students inside, tao ta yu make the character feel alive too, a realistic character who very care for his students very much.