Niu Meng Meng

Kou Zhen Hai

Tang Yi Fei

Yan Kun

Yuan Wen Kang

Mou Yun

Wang Peng

Synopsis:

Four young magicians find their art imitating life in this whimsical tale of unrequited love and failed romance. Jun-on and Hiu-may met while learning magic together. As they fall for each other however they also find out that they may be brother and sister separated at birth. At the same time Yu-La also have the hearts for Jun-on.

But Jun-on rejects her affection Yu-la teams up with her secret admirer Kim-Sau to ruin Jun-on's professional life as a magician. Will the four of them end up being foes or will the power of magic and love bring everything to a happy ending? Find out in magician Romance!

+credits to dvdasian+

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

this drama was ok, but i love it because it got my 2 favorite actors in it, Alec and KangTa =D but i don't like how the ending ended KangTa =/

really dont like to watch this series, but i like ruby, so i watched it lor.! hahaha

wa old drama. the magic also lousy one...want hide the building some more

The ending is not what I expected. The whole drama is not quite exciting. Didn't like it that much....although I do like the actor/actress in this drama.

I am not sure if I want to watch this one,mind you there are only 20 episodes, I might have a go. Hope it's not as bad as some of u said I like the casts.

I enjoyed watching this series. Some bits of the series was quite funny although the twist that Alec Su and Ruby Lin were actually brothers and sisters was a bit of a shock!

I miss seeing Alec Su and Ruby Lin together. they have so much chemistry