Kevin Cheng

Kenneth Ma

Shirley Yeung

Selena Li

Nancy Wu

Natalie Tong

Stephen Wong

Tavia Yeung (Guest)

AU YEUNG WAI-LAN (Yuen Qiu), owner of a martial arts training school, is reunited with her long-lost son KOO YU-CHEUNG (Kevin Cheng) after years of agonizing separation. On his return home, CHEUNG is shocked to find that his younger brother KOO YU-TONG (Ma Kwok Ming) has been critically ill and that his father was murdered long ago by WING TAK (Lam Ka Wah), the existing director of a pharmaceutical company and a bitter old foe of the KOOs. CHEUNG has never been into kung-fu but shows glimpses of his potential when he strikes back at the impudent, arrogant WING MAN-KWAN (Jacky Heung), also the son of TAK. Pinning all her hopes on CHEUNG, LAN not only teaches him a special set of kung-fu skills created by the family, but also registers for him for the Guangdong Boxing Championship Tournament. Out of the blue, CHEUNG's opponent in the final turns out to be KWAN.

CHEUNG starts losing his bearings after achieving growing success and recognition in the field of martial arts. Caught up in the love triangle between LAN's apprentice YING NGAN-MING (Natalie Tong), his dream girl CHOW MUI-MUI (Nancy Wu) and himself, CHEUNG is utterly confused and exhausted, which later causes his failure in the final tournament.

Story (Credit:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
)

- Yuen Chau is the mother of Kevin Cheng, Kenneth, Stephen, and Shirley, Jazz Lam

- Natalie is Yuen Chau's pupil.

- Tavia Yeung will be playing young version of Yuen Chau and Kevin Cheng will be playing the young version of his dad.

- Tavia will be guest appearing for six episodes.

- Yuen Wah was supposed to be in the series, but due to schedule conflicts, he is unable to film. He will be replaced by Dominic Lam (not present at costume fitting).

- Wing Chun vs Hung Fist = Kevin Cheng vs Heung Joh

- Martial arts will not be the basic focus of the series.

- The series is now classified as a family matters show.

- Stephen Wong Ka Lok's character is not book smart nor good at martial arts.

- The costumes used at this fitting will not the official costumes used in the series. Most of the clothes worn at the fitting were borrowed from other series. Natalie's look is exactly Shirley's look from "The Silver Chambers of Sorrows." Kenneth's clothes looks like Raymond Lam's from "The Master of Tai Chi."

- Dominic and Selena = father and daughter

- Heung Joh should be Dominic's son and Selena's younger brother.

- Dominic is married to Kara Hui (Kara is mother of Heung Joh and Selena).

- Kenneth and Selena will be paired up.

- Selena will be playing a western doctor.

- Although Kenneth's character will have asthma, he is still interested in learning martial arts.

- There will be a love triangle between Kevin Cheng, Nancy Wu, and Natalie Tong.

- Nancy will use love to cheat Kevin Cheng. She will use him.

- Nancy is probably married to Heung Joh.

000001181498_1268723754.jpg

Costume Fitting Pictures

Spoiler:
3508616126_8da7d1ff38.jpg3508620266_fd276921d8.jpg

3507816897_c652ed0e25.jpg3507801939_001685a954.jpg

3508630332_3639fa1ebc.jpg3508630210_d940e3d2a0.jpg

3507819147_5333e814b4.jpg51586760.jpg

I have not heard about this drama. Cast is very interesting.

Wait and see

Looking forward to watching this based in the days where ladies wear chinese quar and men with their suits and guns and slick hair.

I am definitely watching this series, been waiting for a while to watch Kevin. I heard this is a family story.

hopefully this series would be good... with yuan chau, it should be better if there is yuan wah too

Just watched the opening theme song video, looks interesting. Cast seems fresh-looking forward to Kevin and Natalie pairing.

I guess TVB may depend on this serie to get good rating after so many flopped series lately...Hopefully^^

Edited by classical

pretty interesting series hopes its good and series with kevin cheng is usually awesome

This look pretty good - will definitely watch this.

Wow this looks good so many characters. I can't wait to watch this. Kevin is ok he's nice looking but i love kenneth he's funny. So many female character that i like so i'm excited and waiting for more. Thanks

Looks great! many good cast, hope this wont turn out to b a downfall!

looks good.......it has a great cast with a great plot cant wait to check it out.....

In the promotion I saw Raymond, why did they replace him?

so sad that Yeun Wah couldn't film this I want to see him in this series.

wow, what a great cast for this series, i hope this one got a lot of action in it. can't wait to watch this series next week...

Looking forward to this show, although tavia is just guest starring~

It looks quite good from the trailers, hope it won't disappoint :/

Finally a martial arts series. I want to see mroe of these!

theres alot of good actors in this drama i like the female cast .

How come Tavia is a guest role? she must die n the series then ? :(

How come Tavia is a guest role? she must die n the series then ? :(

Nope, the character doesn't die but she only appears in some early episodes as Yuen Qiu's young version. Kevin will portray two characters here, as father (coupled with Tavia) and son (love-triangle with Natalie & Nancy).

I'm not keen on this series. None of the leading ladies are brilliant actresses. Who will Kevin be matched with?

I just watched the first ep and it looks promising. I always thought that having a storyline with a retro plot is difficult to do and merge, so we will see. I like the cast, plenty of familiar faces. I m looking forward to watching ep2 ! BTW, I can't see how Tavia can grow old and become Yuen Chau !!!! LOL

Is great to watch Nancy and Yuen Wah again, both have been absent from small screen for quite a while.