Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wendy

Talent Kim Shi Hyang, “Lee Min Ho was my boyfriend”

18 posts in this topic

Credit:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

dab8813f.jpg

Talent Kim Shi Hyang, “Lee Min Ho was my boyfriend”

Kim Shi Hyang, who started out as a racing model but later became a broadcaster, revealed her special love relationship with Lee Min Ho.

She was on KBS2 variety show on 18th April when she revealed, “Lee Min Ho used to be my boyfriend.”

Kim Shi Hyang used to act alongside Lee Min Ho in movie ‘Our School’s ET’. And back then Kim Shi Hyang had acted as Lee Min Ho’s girlfriend in the movie.

She revealed, “We were in a love relationship 2 years back while we were filming for the movie. We were a pair of passionate lovers, we even rode the same motorbike as from in the movie.” rousing a wave of envy from the audience.

She also confessed, “I regretted not being close with Lee Min Ho.”

Netizens:

* “Like, what can you do now?”

* “She seriously didn’t think in the shoes of Lee Min Ho. She only thought that it is such a proud thing to be his girlfriend before.”

* “Yes she is pretty, she has a great body. But what can she do now.”

* “What the heck is this again?”

* “If I can be Lee Min Ho’s girlfriend, that would be great.”

* “Lee Min Ho just wants a taste of racing girls.”

Many netizens were quite angry that the reporter digged this piece of news out, just for news sake because of Lee Min Ho’s popularity now. Many also thought the reporter was an anti to Kim Shi Hyang.

Lol. Her comment could have caused a whole wave of crazy fan girl hatred. She should be more specific, haha. But then again, if she was, it wouldn't make a good headline.

hahaha yehhh won't fangirls hate her - - that's badd

interesting tho :P oh well~ she's not with him anymore..so yeh...

what she said is going to cause alot of hatred from his fan girls. It seemed pretty weird that she mention this out of nowhere. I think there were some citizens thought that she said this because of his popularity and want to gain some attention from it

oh well, too late for regrets..maybe she wants to get back with him or something.

wow she is braging to everyone, but min ho is not even saying anything so she can make stuff up

wow, it was 2 years ago. like the netizens say...what can she do now? really.

lee minho worked hard to gain this fame, and she just wants to be apart of it by calling out the past.

...i feel like the reporter just had nothing else to write about, lol

that girl is seriously stupid...PERIOD!

gosh..whats the point of her revealing that now..ppl would just look down on her more..isnt she the gurl that act in you are my destiny?!

It seems like she's bragging, now that his popularity is rising. She seem so proud revealing it out to the public. I bet she regretted now that he is more popular.

God! What was Kim Shi Hyang thinking? The relationship was already ended. Give Lee Min Ho a break. There aren't a need to bring it up.

there's no point mention that now after i read this i feel a little anger towars her because i think she's using his fame to help herself and wanna pp get to know her more!

lol why did she announce it now...like it really matters that they dated before.

she must have started a lot of chaos xD

but there's really no point in saying "i was lee min ho's girlfriend",

even if she was doing it for attention or something, it's pretty bad since all his fans are going to go crazy =X

yeah it seems like this was only brought out because he has gain in popularity. it has nothing to do with anything, just gossip.

lol, he just so popular after BFF, and she said he was her bf, maybe she didn't mean anything when she say that, but ppl just think she trying to get attention to be more popular for using him

but the paparazzi didnt caught them on a date. there were no picture. trying to make news for the movie.

really?? so they did go out before since she mention used to be ....

guess things didnt work out between them

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0