Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest JJane

TVB Drama's

533 posts in this topic

Has anyone notice that the TV drama's from TVB are not as enjoyable to watch as before!!

Alot of the story lines are pretty much copied or are repeats.

The best drama so far is the Forensic I & II and hope they bring out III soon!!!

What is you's best so far??

What did you like or dislike about that drama?

Edited by SerenityHope

yup... i also think so... maybe just because we alreayd have watched all the series that we interested with and left with those we have no interest in...

i like funny plus romance plus mystery type one....

funny plus romance, i recommend war of in law 1 and 2... damn goooood, and also jian ren jian

I really enjoyed E.U. It wasn't quiet your typical Cop and Gangster movie.. had some good plots in there. Right now King of Snookers is not very entertaining. Adam needs to retire!

I really enjoyed E.U. It wasn't quiet your typical Cop and Gangster movie.. had some good plots in there. Right now King of Snookers is not very entertaining. Adam needs to retire!

Just because "The King of Snookers" is not your cup of tea, Adam should retire? Oh please.

I like nearly all the TVB dramas. Admittedly there're weak ones now and then, but even those are better than average.

We won't get Moonlight or Forensic type of productions all the time, but I think TVB is trying to venture into many different types of genres.

Of the recent dramas, I would have to say that Forensic Heroes series have been the best. Personally, I still try to watch all TVB dramas, unless they're really bad ones.

The Man in charge, king of snooker, and a couple of oldies. I watch a couple of series at once.

It is true that TVB series are not as good as before.... I think the series now are quiet boring... I hope that some good ones will come out later.... I enjoyed the The Four and WAr of in laws too. They were good... I have to say that i lke the series a bit more if I like the casts.. How about everyone else?? do you look at the cast and say it was good beacuse there is some one you like in the series???

yea I agree. I also think that the actors/actresses were in general better. Don't get me wrong, there are still some good ones but a lot of the new actors/actresses aren't that good.

I really enjoyed E.U. =D but not much watching after that. xD

I thought E.U was really good nothing great has been out lately last one I would say would be Moonlight Resonance and Heart of Greed. I am waiting for Burning Flame 3 to come out now.

I've been watching TVB dramas for like 20 years!! so obviously things become predicatable.. that doesn't bug me too much. What bugs me about tvb dramas is their horrible endings. I find a lot of dramas to a terrible job at the end. Seems to rush things... don't make a lot of sense..

I have just finish Gem of LIfe..... Very nice series :)

i watched EU coz of Laughing Gor

and currently watching K-O-S coz ... joyce tang is in it ! ...

i know i know - i've been told many times she is prone to over-acting and hv had plastic done ..

all her roles are quite similar - that tough career woman who has a softie side as well

so.. don't ruin my infatuation ok!

I like to watch King of Snooker. It is interesting to watch the trick shots although we know that some of them are just a camera trick. Any way enjoying watching it.

Been watching TVB for the longest time. Yeah think current lot of shows are not as great as the past.

currently watching King of Snooker... love Nikki :D

so far the best for me is 'bao yu' and the 'moon cake'

the best even TVB drama

My best so far?

I have to say its E U man...with Laughing-gor

Brings me back to young n dangerous days