Director: John H. Lee

Producer: Cha Seoung Jae

Writer: Lee Jae Han, Kim Yeong Ha

Casts:

Jung Woo Sung

Son Yae Jin

Lee Jae Han

Synopsis:

Beautiful Son Yae Jin (The Classic) and handsome Jung Woo Sung (Musa - The Warrior, Mutt Boy) share A Moment to Remember! Su-Jin (Son Yae Jin) and Chol-Su (Jung Woo Sung) meet under seemingly average, normal circumstances. Su-Jin is exiting an affair with a married man, and Chol-Su is working for Su-Jin's father as a carpenter, and when they finally meet it's as if it was meant to be. Their love is affectionate and their marriage as close to perfect as can be...but is fate truly that kind? Su-Jin surprisingly contracts Alzheimer's disease, and the tragic struggle they face both threatens and strengthens their love. But for how long? As Su-Jin's memory begins to leaves her, the disease they face may turn out to be too much for even a love as strong as theirs...

A Moment to Remember is the latest representative of Korea's stunningly popular tragic drama genre, and features two of the region's brightest stars. Son Yae Jin shines as the tragically afflicted Su-Jin, and Jung Woo Sung brings photogenic cool to the role of the supportive and loving Chol-su.

+credits to yesasia+

this movie is just soooooo sad! the actor/actress were REALLY good!

probaly the best sad korean movie which I have ever seen. Great plot and the end ... :). If you haven´t seen it yet,you should really watch it ;)

I think that was some pretty good acting in this. Not stellar but good for a melodrama. I quite like Jung Woo Sung now. He and Son Yeh Jin were a good pairing.

I've seen over 100 Korean movies but this remains my all-time favorite. Highly recommended.

another sad show...but the storyline was okay...eventhough it's a bit slow paced...

This was a very beautiful, touching and memorable movie that I really enjoyed. The acting was done very well, and I'd definietely want to watch it again in the near future. I strongly reccommend this movie to otehrs.^^

ahhhh this movie was sooooo touching. i heart it :)

i have lost my dvd of this but i will buy another :)

This movie made me cry like a baby. I love this movie. Its on my top 10 romance movies.

This is such a sad movie. the biginning starts out slow but when it hits the middle, it just gets to you really bad. It makes you very amotional and it's very sad. It hitted me very badly and made me very sad after watching this movie because my grandma has the same disease as the carrocter in this movie too so it made me cry alot when watching is movie. I would recommend it.

Didn't think much about the actor or the actress... but the movie plot itself was really interesting for those romance drama thingy...

Son Ye Jin is very lovely. It's really sad, but got happy ending.

One of the best korean movies I have watched so far (together with Sassy Girl)..It will made u cherish those relationships that u have ard at the moment even more. I will recommend Lovers to watch it. My gf n I cried so many times n we dare not look at each other ..Haha..

I don't think I've seen Son Ye-Jin more sexier than in the beginning of this movie. She had more make-up on than in other films and she was playing the other woman. The scene in the jeep with the broken windshield and mask/google was very memorable as was the music. It was good overall and the ending is very bittersweet.

my first korean movie ever, and i am so glad. it made me want to watch korean movies :D it's a devastating movie but the ending was so well done.

I loved this movie, Son Ye Jin and Jung Woo Sung were really good in it. The story was so touching~

one of the best romance movie i've ever seen ,it really makes me cry a lot of tears but i will see it again and again ,beautiful actors too

Yep, typical terminal illness melodrama from Korea but guess what? It works! Really well. This is one of my favorite melodramas because you can really feel for the characters. Not to mention Son Yeh Jin is amazingly beautiful in this movie.

I don't think I've seen Son Ye-Jin more sexier than in the beginning of this movie. She had more make-up on than in other films and she was playing the other woman. The scene in the jeep with the broken windshield and mask/google was very memorable as was the music.
^I agree, SYJ w/ smokey eye make-up is hot!! lol And I am a girl drooling here XD

The mask+google scene was hilarious, too.

A Moment To Remember is my all-time favourite movie, it's kinda embarrassing how badly I was crying. The scene in the baseball cage when he finds out about her illness & the final goodbye letter scene... ZOMG did I choke.

SYJ & JWS make for a gorgeous couple. And I hold this movie solely responsible for my Korean cinema craze & my Jung Woo Sung obsession/infatuation/must-watch-everything-with-him-in-it-ism. He's like the world's hottest carpenter turned architect ^O^;;

Edited by jicks

the movie was quite touching... i loved all the little notes that he wrote her stuck on the frige door and stuff. i quite enjoyed the OST too

The Terrible crying. But I like she so much. expectly after bath scene.

Just watched this movie couple days ago. Awww...it was so touching, sad, yet very romantic. Highly recommended to everyone who love this kind of story. Very nice ending~ I think I'll watch it again :D