Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lily

Frankie Lam & Kenix Kwok

863 posts in this topic

Kenix Kwok Ho Ying and Frankie Lam Man Lung dated for 10 years and have been married for 2 years. They are a very good couple. They first met in this series in 1992 but I don't recall the name of the show, but they're latest series together is Ten Brothers, which is pretty good.

Edited by kcbear

I agree, they are really cute together...and they get along very well and don't get effected by the press...

wow what a long lasting couple! can't wait to see their children! :P

Kenix and Frankie make a beautiful couple. From what I've seen, they always have each other's support and they never get affected by the negativity that spreads around them. Their trust in each other is so strong that it's not a surprise that their relationship survived until this day.

Kenix n Frankie makes such a cute couple..:)

So sweet how frankie flew to Shanghai to visit the filming progress of 'Red Powder' staring Kenix n Chi Lam. haha Kenix noted that, "I will ask Frankie to leave soon as I have a passionate kissing scene with Chilam coming up. I don't want Frankie to become jealous!" haha

Kenix and Frankie are such a sweet couple. Their relationship seems strong and steady and I'm glad that the rumors aren't affecting them. Ten Brothers was a good series ^__^ Hope they'll have real kids soon. =D

Yes they are definitely a cute couple and I am very happy for them. Also I believe that many other couple envy their relationship on how their acting career or rumurs does not effect their marriage.

they knew eachother for a long time and finally got married, i'm so happy for them. they are a sweet couple.

Edited by amy

I see it. was there a one ding episode where they were both in it? Both good actor/actress. I'm jealous.

Saw Frankie Lam in a lot of TVB series, enjoy his latest Face to Face and do not know kenix, since they are both in Ten Brothers, I definitely will check it out. Beautiful couple!!

they make such a good couple. and it seems like shes always there for him.

a cinderalla with her prince charming...well matched.

Their relationship is so stable!! i think kenix is sooo pretty!! but her acting skills are questionable because she acts the same in every series!

i think they look really cute together .. frankie is a cutie too :D

There marriage photos look very nice. I think they are an okay couple la.

they actually look good thogether and plus they seem to be the couple wif the most pictures.

they look cute together... looking forward to there new member... the pictuer look cute

they're so cute together and they're my fav couple. they look well made for each other, i can't imagine them with anyone else other then themselves.

haha i think these 2 r like TVB's most appealing couple cuz both of them r so popular even tho they r married. especially kenix. their wedding pics look great n they look like they r still so in love wid each other even after so many years ^_^

Wow.. 10 years of courtship! Nice they tied the knot unlike so many other couples.. =)