Director: Ha Yu

Casts:

Cho In Sung

Lee Bo Young

Chun Ho Jin

Yoon Jae Moon

Ku Jin

Synopsis:

When you're a poet, life assumes different shades of gray. After debuting with 2002's eclectic Marriage is a Crazy Thing, poet-turned-director Yoo Ha switched his focus to the dark days of his youth during Park Chung Hee's presidency, mainly characterized by violence, violence, and more violence. From such memories, Once Upon a Time in High School starring Kwon Sang Woo was born. A few years down the road, Yoo is back with A Dirty Carnival, another chapter in what looks to be a violence trilogy.

Byung Doo (Cho In Sung of Something Happened in Bali) is a third-rate gangster roaming the streets. He is disrespected by his juniors in the organization and carries the burden of taking care of his ill mother and two brothers. Even his only source of extra money, a run down arcade room, is stolen by one of his associates under his eyes. But finally luck comes knocking at the door. Mr. Hwang (Chun Ho Jin of All For Love and Crying Fist) offers Byung Doo a deal he can't refuse, a deal that could solve all his problems. But nothing's free in this world...

+credits to yesasia+

This film really proved that In sung -oppa- can be a bad boy to.

In Sung has never been a heavy in his previous drama and movie roles. He always the vulnerable sensitive one. Although his character lives a gangster lifestyle, he still shows some humanity towards his crew and his old friends. He could have had a "better" life, but it's not to be.

the best movie everrr

jo in sung is soo HOT :93:

the movie has great action and violence if theyr the type of movies u like, then this is for u - heaps of gangster action

10/10 rating

Amazing cinematography! This was a great film, no wonder it won awards, especially Cho In Sung for best actor! This film really gets you to think about the life of a gangster and how they deal with family and personal issues. Definitely gets you thinking about life in general and how to choose the lesser of two evils. LOVED this film!

Somehow I liked this movie. It really had some awesome fight scenes and really shows you can't trust anyone!

a friend recommended me this movie so I watched it and thought it was an okay movie or maybe it is just me.

one of my favorite of all time.

There needs to be more like this!

wow this is the movie where was and they had to extend the filming & they also had alot of news about this movie!

i can't wait to watch & to see how acts in a fighting scene (: hope the actions are really good

This is some scary movie, DONT TRUST ANYONE regardless of who they are