Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lily

Eason Chan & Hilary Tsui

177 posts in this topic

easonwedding069cb.jpg

easonwedding031rl.jpg

I never really heard about them before until I heard Eason had a baby. They got married this year in June, I think. I think they are an okay couple. I heard a lot of weird rumors about them and that Eason has a lot of anger problems.

anger problems???!!! scary!!! now there's a movie called anger management... maybe he just have to watch that.. ha ha... :P

i just want to say... hilary's wedding gown is beautiful... wow... i don't like the veil but i think the dress is really gorgeous!!!!

is eason going bald?

wow...u're right...I didn't even notice it. is he really balding? no wonder his hair hae been so poofy lately, maybe to hide his balding. lol. in "Be My Guest" he said that he wants more children..preferably boys.

I think they are cute together...can't believe they are married!

Lol that was my first reaction. Why did Eason look like he had no HAIR.. haha.. is he bald? yes.. thats a good question.

Hilary Tsui? i'm not sure who she is.. was she in like Food for love (forgot the name) it had Flora Chan, Lawarence Ng, Raymond Lam, Miriam yeung..

wow.. nice pics

i wish teh media would stop making negative news about their family..

first with hsi dad, then his wife!

what happened to eason' hair style? they have finally got married!! congrats to them!! they have been together for almost 10 years or something like that. their daughter is so cute!! :D

hehe their little girl is so cute...i kinda wonder why they got married AFTER the kid was born though.

hmmmmm, i never heard about this couple, until their wedding day and i found out that eason have a girlfriend and he is about to marry her. Their daughter is so cute.

Did Hilary spend all of Easons money so he had to quickly sign a contract to get more?

Did Hilary spend all of Easons money so he had to quickly sign a contract to get more?

Where'd that come from?

It has been clarified by Eason about all the rumors regarding Hilary spending. Firstly, he says why does everyone care that she shops? He asks "Are you jealous?" and further says, if you are then ask your husband to make more money so you can shop more. Secondly, he says that she buys stuff for herself, him, their daughter and she helps her friends buy things also. Firstly, Hilary is Eason's image consultant. Secondly, she has discounts at stores because after she left the entertainment business she was a fashion editor of a fashion magazine so she has "connections" and she gets discounts.

People need to let this thing go. If Eason doesn't care, why should we? If he has a problem with Hilary spending I'm sure he'd say something. Because if you know Eason, you know he isn't one to keep it inside.

Edited by AAA

wow. i did not even know eason had a gf..> < let alone married and has a child.....

whoah!!! married? what a surprise? i don't even know who his wife is... which movies was she in? hard to see her face from the pics

Eason has funny hairstyle in the picture. Nice wedding pics. Hehe.. A happy family too. But if the rumour's true that Eason has temper, then he better controls it!

Who is Hilary Tsui...does she act..i never seen her before.

i hv heard a lot of rumours that they r not getting along well either . . . like ppl r saying hilary is a big spender . . . but eason came out and defended for her . . . so i guess their love is still going strong??

and yea . . . the wedding photos . . . when i first saw eason . . . i was wondering what happened to his hair also . . .

but aniway . . . their daughter is super cute!! :)

i was never a big fan of eason and I dunno hilary-I mean does she work? or is she just one of those entertainment wives who just sit home and max out her hubby's credit card? she doesn't look all that responsible especially with a kid....

woa, i thought he was dating, uh what's her name, that girl that always laughs? uh i can't remember right now. geez, everyone's growing up, getting married, and becoming parents. am i getting old??

I have to agree Eason is different, sometime strange but his songs are good.

I just want to say... hilary's wedding gown is beautiful... and I think they are an okay couple.hope they will stay together forever