1,711 posts in this topic

E.U 學警狙擊 (30 Episodes)

eupaeu.jpg

English Title: E.U (Emergency Unit)

Chinese Title: 學警狙擊

Cantonese Pinyin: Hok Jin Jiu Gik

Related:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Episodes: 30

Costume Fitting: March 11, 2008

Cast:

Ron Ng

Sammul Chan

Michael Miu

Kathy Chow

Michael Tse

Elanne Kong (singer, JSG Best Female Newcomer-Gold)

Kaki Leung (ex-cable TV host)

Joel Chan

Charles Szeto

Synopsis (Credit: Sammy |

Hidden Content

)

Kong Sei Lao (Michael Miu) has just returned to Hong Kong from Taiwan and wants to quickly find is daughter Yau Yau (Elanne Kong) to mend their relationship and also plan revenge. He pretends to surrender to Do Yik Tin (Lum Lei) who caused him to be jailed. On the other hand police officer Cheung Lap Man (Ron Ng) has been assigned a special assignment and good friend and police officer Lei Pak Kiu (Samuel Chan) are like a family. Pak Kiu continues to be strong and continues to be friends with Lap Man but Lap Man can only help the police investigate this case further in order to capture Sei Lao by becoming an undercover cop. But when evidence had proven the guilt of Sei Lao and Lap Man managed to have a good relationship with Sei Lao the police force did not let him reveal his real disguise yet wanting him to continue on being an undercover cop and so during this time Lap Man becomes one of Sei Lao’s people and turns his back on the police force….

Yik Tin keeps a close watch on Sei Lao but purposely shows that he trusts Leung Siu Tong (Michael Tse) more and intentionally puts him in a high position but Sei Lao has all the information to be able to plan the revenge and uses Yik Tin’s wife Ching Yeuk Yui (Kathy Chow) in the organization as an influence to help Sei Lao up the ranks. But when he thought that he was in control, his drug dealing business failed and Sei Lao discovers that the people he trusted the most betrayed, tricked and used him….

Info:

- Ron Ng and Sammul Chan continues their live in TA3.

- Ron Ng will pair up with Elanne Kong

- Sammul Chan pair up with Kaki Leung

- Michael Miu returns as a gang leader.

- Kathy Chow will be paired with Michael, playing as his wife. - Ah So

- Michael Tao, Sonjia Kwok and Joey Yung will not be returning in TA3.

- Since Sonjia died, Michael's story will not continue.

Costume Fitting News & Pictures

-

Hidden Content

-

Hidden Content

credit: asianfanatic, tkc @ aeu, chinese newspaper sources

1 person likes this

This drama is great. :)

Ron's acting is good man.

So are both the Micheals. Haha

I don't like these shows that involve police and stuff. Too fake and arent very good -_-

i have to admit, this is one of the best triad movie series for 2009. hopefully they come with out part 4

i love this movie and i am hoping for a fourth addition and i hope ron relationship will be solved in this fourth addition.

the first 2 were good. Its good that they brought back Micheal Miu, but this was certainly not good enough for me to stay tuned. I had to stop watching it. Nothing caught my attention. I don't understand how Micheal Tse got propelled to populrity based on his role. I couldn't see anything that was exceptionally good.

i think this was Sammul last tvb series before he been hated on so he left. the best part about this is part 3 is they introduce us to laughing gor. not much i can say because it wasnt all the good

I like Michael Miu. He was pretty good in Line Walker. And, I think I'll like to watch this series once more

love love love this show. good cast, good story line. exciting!

Oh man. This is an excellent drama. I remember watching all of it years ago. I watched the whole series. I think there were 3 total series. On the First Beat and one more. But all 3 were very good! Highly recommend to everyone!