Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Y. x33

[TVB-M] Into Thin Air - 人間蒸發 [2005]

83 posts in this topic

Itac.jpg

Summary:

The story begins with Michael working on a case of murder. The police were hot on the trails of a killer with the nickname of "Rose Killer". On the operation day, Michael's son appears on the street and calls his father. Michael gives him a tight slap and from that day onwards his son vanished.

Two years later, Michael has left the police force and started a private investigation agency. He has three efficient workers, played by Bernice, Power and Vivien Yeo. Together they help people find their missing things. Michael hopes to find his son one day, but for two years, he has disappeared without a trace. Michael meets Melissa and together they work on cases. Kenneth is a police officer who is in charge of the "Rose Killer" case.

Micheal develops feelings for Melissa after awhile. Kenneth and Bernice start to like each other too but Bernice does not want to admit that she loves him.

credits: http://www.spcnet.tv

Edited by xxsmile

this series was very goood!! i liked michael & bernice in it too [= everything was good & very sad at times but in the end it's all nice hehe.. i loved the theme song for this too

This was honestly one of the best tvb series i've ever watched and in my opinion, kenneth ma is a very capable actor. Is he cantonese by blood? i feel like ma seems to be more of a mainland surname...but maybe i'm wrong. just wonderin

another thing lol, the whole twin sister thing was really really really weird and i felt like it was not needed.

does anyone have the piano song that was played in the series? i mean the actualy sheet music?? i really want to learn this song...its such an awesome melody! thnx!

it was a shock to me that PEOPLE CAN DISAPPEAR IN THIN AIR!! :o In the end i understand >< but how can u hide the son from his dad? its just not rite ><' O__O i love how they find n discover things... VERY interesting!

I didn't follow this series at first until towards the end of the season with all the twists and turns. I was always wondering what'll happen next!

this series made me like bernice more. =) and power chan is a really great actor! he and bernice dindt look that cute together though..so i was rooting for kenneth and bernice all the way . haha. some of the cases in this series were a bit weird..like the one about the shoes. but some were pretty intense like the murder cases. =)

this serie is so emotional and good. I like the chemistry bernice and kenneth here because it so funny how bernice always torture kenneth. The part michael found out his son is not really his son is sad, i feel so sorry for michael, looking for his son for a long time and than finally found him and notice he is not his son. poor michael.

Edited by ~Baby_Amy_1988~

they are airing this series at the Fairchild TV in toronto... bernice is doing a really good job in it... and her relationship with Kenneth Ma is so funny too.... :P

the part with Patrick and her mom is so touching! and how she sacrifices for him...

the cases that the detectives try to solve are quite interesting too....

The beginning and middle of the series was really good except for the end cuz it was really unnecessary for a twin to appear. However, I really liked Kenneth Ma's acting in this series. His acting here really had me change my point of view about him.

thumbs up for this series.... is thrilling, exciting and sooo touching.... like everyone else, i was also captivated by the piano theme.... so mesmerizing.... good companion for d show.... no regrets watching this.... :)

mm i liked this series. the scenes with bernice and kenneth were cute :) omg yeah i like bernice in here. not really natural but yet okay to watch, imo.

Ooh, this series is now broadcasting on tv where I am. It's interesting, I think it's almost done. I didn't get to watch all of it due to the fact that I work evening shifts for work and don't always get to catch the show. I'm still confused about some stuff like where'd 'Siu' get a twin sister from?

the only reason why i watched this series was because kenneth and bernice was in it. the two of them has such great chemistry i love watching them play a couple always. kenneth is so cute in this series like hes all serious when it comes to work but dumb when it comes to relationship and bernice is smart and tight on her bfs checking on them all the time.

unfortunately i couldnt enjoy this series, im not a michael miu fan, not because he's not a good actor but after watching dicey business, i cant help but be bias and see him as bad guy

I though this program was wikid especially the twist to it i cant beleive some one would do that to their own best friend. i would definatley recommend this program. TVB programs seem 2 b getting better and better.

i find this drama, errms, a bit boring. but super nice in some ways. haha. doonoe how to describe. and i love kenneth's role in this series. he so shy. haha

the series itself was okay, but in the end it got really crappy. -.- the ending was so weird, just before it ended there was all this stuff about having a twin sister. that was confusing and it was really annoying.

This series was really good at the beginning, until this whole twin thng happened. And Sing Jeh didnt grow the whole time he was missing??

This series was pretty good:D I liked how all the events/people were somehow interconnected, shows u how small the world can be sometimes. Yah, that kid was WAY too big to be 6 or w/e, at the time that he was "kidnapped".

this series was good in the beginning. i was actually excited cause i haven't watched a good interesting detective series in a while. but once michael found his son, everything went downhill from there. the series got so unbelievable and chaotic. making his son hate him so the son will live with the mom and call the other guy dad. not necessary! and a twin sister popping out all of the sudden. ok!

The series was okay, but the themesong was great. Not that I dunt like Michael Miu, I think he's a great actor, but toward the end, the plot can't be said boring, but kinda weird... lol.