Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Y. x33

[TVB-M] Into Thin Air - 人間蒸發 [2005]

83 posts in this topic

Itac.jpg

Summary:

The story begins with Michael working on a case of murder. The police were hot on the trails of a killer with the nickname of "Rose Killer". On the operation day, Michael's son appears on the street and calls his father. Michael gives him a tight slap and from that day onwards his son vanished.

Two years later, Michael has left the police force and started a private investigation agency. He has three efficient workers, played by Bernice, Power and Vivien Yeo. Together they help people find their missing things. Michael hopes to find his son one day, but for two years, he has disappeared without a trace. Michael meets Melissa and together they work on cases. Kenneth is a police officer who is in charge of the "Rose Killer" case.

Micheal develops feelings for Melissa after awhile. Kenneth and Bernice start to like each other too but Bernice does not want to admit that she loves him.

credits: http://www.spcnet.tv

Edited by xxsmile

I love this series. It was sad in the beginning with the son being gone, but it was much sadder in the end when he had to give up his son and then hit him. In the end everything worked out. The investigation case was fun and I love the themesong that Bernice sings.

i think Melissa looks really pretty in this series...

i only started watching in the middle of the series... found it to be very exciting towards the end when there were two Ah Xiaos... haha... you will know what i mean if you have watched it... if you haven't, i'll recommend this series! yea, the theme song is nice too!

the piano theme song's introduction's amazing. I haven't seen the series and a friend sent me the into thin air piano theme. Wow! Very calming yet impressive.

wow into to thin air was pretty good

I was so sad when i watched the piano story...

The twin thing was a little weird?

kinda funny the two sides to kenneth's character, serious and brave then shy and affraid

this story is quite interesting...i was shocked when i realise that michael's son was all along with his wife...i also like the scenes between bernice and kenneth, they were very cute as a couple

i find this drama, errms, a bit boring. but super nice in some ways. haha. doonoe how to describe. and i love kenneth's role in this series. he so shy. haha

this's 1 of my fave shows this yr... personally, i like those thrillers, action drama by tvb.. so when i read the storyline, i told myself it's a must watch...

din disappoint me, all the stories n plots flows well, the acting skills of various actors impressed me.. especially like the piano part, cuz it's very touching..

apart from that, i learned to appreciate power chan, a supporting character, but his acting skills was natural.. :)

I haven't finished this series just yet, but I loveeeee the chemistry between Bernice and Kenneth. They're so cute together <3 Not really interest in the Melissa-Michael relationship.

I loved this drama especially the opening theme. There was only one flaw with the show, why bring in the twin? Makes no sense. LOL

First I didnt expect that serie would be great. But after I watched the serie, I didnt regret. It was a good serie, the story was good. And Michael and Melissa have a great chemistry. And the piano theme was also very good.

the begining part was kinda boring....hmm...din really like it but it got very interesting when Michelle Yim Part....n I Love her sooo much...she did such a good job i think she really made the show interesting....but over all it just a moderate show lah....If u dun watch nuthing to loose ... watched only Michelle part...hahaha

I found the first case to be really creepy with teh homosexual killer and teh roses. It was fuinny when she thought Melissa was "Ann". I liked teh Piano one cos it was fill of twists and it was very emotional. I loved every part fo it. michelle and Patrick had great chemistry. I never expected michelle to be bernice's mother and it to eb related to Bernice's undercover dad. But I hate the role of her husabnd, he is really a wimp, he should stay unamrried and live with hsi mother since he is such a mama's boy! <_<

However, i foudn the kid who played the son really annoyiong. He looks very bratty and he is way toold for his role. his acting is terrible and he can't cry. I dont; feel teh pain of Michael losing his kid cos of that kid's acting. Somehow, the series would have been good it stopped when they foudn the kid and decided to share him. The rest was very predictable and Michael became annoying. Can;t belive a guy can kiss and be intimate with a woman and nto realise he is nto hsi girlfriend.

This series not bad.....When I first saw this series though that is boring series....but when i started to watch 1st episode is quiet different that i though....there are interesting also......

AHH I LOVE THIS DRAMA!

its soo good!

i love bernice like alot and the coupling between kenneth and her was like unexplanitory

yayie

and there are like cases and stuff that need to be found out its like CIB

yea.. i like the piano song also... very soothing.. it's a surprise to find out that bernice sang the theme song in that series...

i thought the piano was good too

i liked the ending how kenneth ma and bernice got together

i didnt really like the beginning of this series- aprivate investigation company looking for small items - a shoe from years ago?? but once you got into the series i thought it was rather interesting. i liked the storyline line of kenneth and bernice - especially the bit when she bugged him in his home lol and the bit when kenneth chased after her near the end. thought the twin storyline was a major twist as well - very interesting. think i watched this series 3 times so far lol

i gotta admit..tvb did a GREAT job with this movie..an the actors performance was awesome! that movie was so unpredictable and not to mention...creative! and original...but like all tvb movies..it got draggy an they threw in an unnecessary arc which kinda ruined the ending for me..but still it was satisfactory..i also luv the theme song both with bernice as vocal and the instrumental well piano version

I really liked this series. I thought all the actors performances was really made Into Thin Air a good one to watch, as the stories/cases were pretty good, but not exceptional. Michael Miu does a great job on this, a good followup to his performance in "The Academy." I was not a fan of the whole two Melissas thing. The Michelle / Patrick plot was pretty good though, especially the outcome (sniff, sniff) :(

Really like the Piano instumental, as well as Bernice Liu's "Truth" theme song. I didn't think Bernice could sing, but she did a really great job on the themesong. I think it's the best one of 2005 after Hacken Lee's "Revolving Doors of Vegenance" themesong.

Really recommend Into Thin Air to anyone who has not watched it.

i am a big fan of melissa's and i think she ddi soo well in this series! It's just that she and michael..kinda weird together..but still, they had chemistry!

the killer "joey" was a little too scary...when she was like holding the other girl )forgot her name) by the neck. that was just like Freakyyy -_-'' got scared and stopped watching after that ^^