Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kcbear

Princess Ja Myung Go - 왕녀 자명고 [2009]

16 posts in this topic

JaMyungGo.png

Title: 왕녀 자명고 / Princess Ja Myung Go

Also known as: The Royal Princess of Ja Myung Go / The Story of Self Destruction

Genre: Historical, period, romance

Episodes: 50

Broadcast network: SBS

Broadcast period: 2009-March-09 to 2009-Aug-25

Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Related Series: The Kingdom of The Winds

Cast

Jung Ryu Won as Princess Ja Myung

Lee Young Yoo as young Ja Myung

Park Min Young as Princess Nak-rang

Jung Kyung Ho as Prince Hodong

Lee Mi Sook as Lady Hae

Moon Sung Geun as King Daemusin

Park Hyo Joo as Chi So

Kim Sung Ryung

Lee Won Jong

Jo Mi Ryung

Yeo Wook Hwan

Lee Han Wie

Hong Yo Seob

Production Credits

Director: Lee Myung Woo (이명우)

Screenwriter: Jung Sung Hee

Producer:

Synopsis

A love story about Princess Nak-rang who fell in love with a spy from Goguryeo. She tore the drums of her country so that Goguryeo could attack her country, Nangnang-guk, without warning. However, Nak-rang's love story with Hodong is further complicated due to the fact that Nak-rang's older sister Ja Myung is in love with Hodong as well.

Notes

It was originally scheduled to air on 2009-Feb-16 but was pushed to 2009-Feb-23 because SBS chose to broadcast movies for the first 2 days of the New Year.

* Credits to Drama Wiki :) *

pph.. that's sounds, interesting, it would be good if there is a picture, since i don't know the actors and actress name, but thanks for the detail anyway

I really like the cast. If only they were making a trendy drama instead of a 50-episode sageuk.

I'm really excited for this drama. Too bad no subbing team is going to pick up this drama. I've been missing Jung Ryeo Won so much. I wished SBS would release the trailer already.

I haven't watched this series yet but I heard i'ts pretty good...I like the actors and actresses in it so I hope the plot is good...

episode 14 was so boring... i dont like the guy who plays ho dong so much.... i love the ja myung girl... shes a great actress

Have watched the first 11 episodes and it is pretty interesting....will definately continue to watch this series :)

I am really enjoying this series. Can't wait until the loves story between Ja Myung, Ho Dong and La Hee unfolds.

I am really enjoying this drama. I like the actors and actresses in it.

i kind of stopped watching after episode 14 as i couldn't bear the wait....just finished another korean drama and am coming back to continue...hope i can still remember the storyline :)

i'm so bummed this drama isn't getting much attention. just from watching the bts clips and trailers i'm already dying to see it. i absolutely love love the hanboks both the princesses wear... they looking gorgeous....

I think Ho Dong and Ja Myung are really great together and the drama, as of 24, is really heating up and getting good. Too bad the ratings don't reflect the enjoyment of this show.

i only watched four eps so far but i like it. hopefully, i can finish this over the summer.

I've watched two episodes of it.

Not really feeling it.

It's suppose to be a sequel after Kingdom of the winds.

I'll say I was disappointed. I loved the first two.

I have always love Korean historical (period) dramas. I somehow find them very interesting compared to modern romance dramas.I enjoyed their costumes and cultural. I just finished watching "Dong Yi" and now I am halfway through with "Princess Ja Mung Go". And I plan to watch "Hur Jun' after this. Keep it coming.... Thanks

i was able to finally watch this! i am enjoying this drama. it's such a tragic love story!