Li Ka Sing (李家聲) as Yim Sai Fan

Lau Kong (劉江) as Lee Yin Man, Si Jan's Father

Rebecca Chan as Lau Yat Je

Fred Cheng

Felix Lok as Lung Bak Chun

Catherine Chau as Sau Chi

Karen Lee as Geen Hei

Summary:

Frankie plays the son of a doctor, and he himself is very interested in medicine, but his father (played by Lau Kong) forbids it because he wants Frankie to be a government official and once you become a doctor, you have to be doctor for the rest of your life.

When Frankie was younger, he passed the first test that is need to become a government official but he never passed the second test, after trying many times. When he passed the first test, he and Selena Li became engaged, Selena, living with her uncle because her parents died, is not allowed to marry Frankie because he is of low rank, and both her uncle and his parents both agreed that they would only get married when Frankie passes the second test and becomes a government official, that way the can take care of her........

credits: tvbsquare

Edited by (-Jin-)

watched this series... itz an okay ancient series... nothing special.. haha... seriously though.. i like the old ones better =P

I saw this series a while back. It was an okay series. I really don't remember much about it any more. =D I don't think I would mind re-watching it if anyone has it.

I didn't really like this series. I got this series from a friend I think...solly can't help you there alex, but you're not missing out on a lot. trust me, lol

Selena Li needs to improve her skills, frankie was pretty good (he asthe skills), overall i think this was a pretty typical TVB series

watched this series..was okay, but din really like selena li...

you should see selena in to grow with love then .. shes getting better and better .. haha and plus shes so darn nice :) ..

this was a very good series, it looks uninteresting at first, but once the story progresses and you get over all the sappy love scenes, you will really liek the medical aspect of the series

Selina did a really bad job in this series. I didnt like her at all here.

I didn't really like this series, it was a little confusing. I didn't get to see the end,but it was pretty sad when that one girl went blind over her love for that one dude. Also all the medicine talk was very confusing.

Many people I know thought this series was boring and un-interesting.

But I liked it a lot. THe whole plot was basically about the manual and how it came to being. The medicine stuff was quite interesting to me. Althought I thought they could have done better with the cast.

I didn't like this serie. boring and selena cannot act either in this serie. But she has improved a lot In To grow with love :) I'm starting to like her :)

Hmm Frankie's character is VERY annoying in this series, and yeah I dun like how he ended with selena yet I also dun think he deserves Tung Ching cos I just cant stand guys like him, pious... :P

didnt like this series at all...really draggy most of the time...

I liked this serie. watched it a couple months ago. it was quite interesting. some parts was boring, but it was watchable. frankie was good in this serie. the theme song to this serie is good.

average & abit draggy, but overall it is still okay...

Yeah I agree! I was starting to get sick of michelle's character - her love for frankie was a bit dragging!

in this series, who Frankie Lam actually loves?

somehow he gave me the feeling that he likes Michelle Ye more.

this series was over reallly predictable because within the first 5 episodes it already showed that two of the main characters falling in love with each other. And to the end the two doesn't end up with each as predicted in the beginning.

i didnt have much interest in this show...when it was airing i'd just was a liitle of it then switch the channel...i didnt get much of this...it was kinda boring throught out....

This serie is quite boring becuase it only talks aboutt he relationship of frankie, michelle, and selana. Micheele chacher was boring and frankie still can't act, his emotions are very bad, sometimes i can't tell if he is crying or sad???

I quite liked this series, even though that it concentrates on the love relationships of the four main characters. I was pleasantly surprised about Selena Li's performance as I believed this was her first main series. Actually, I think she was better than Michelle Yip, whose acting I have never liked. Frankie and Selena were very sweet together...

watched this series... itz an okay ancient series... nothing special.. haha... seriously though.. i like the old ones better =P

Same here ,, It seem to drag on and on. Nothing to get excited about, Give it a miss.