Kim Kang-woo

Jo Jae-hyeon

Park Si-yeon

Lee Won-jong

Eom Hyo-seob

Oh Dae-hwan

Jo Sang-hoon

Synopsis

"Marine Boy" tells the story of a former swimming athlete (played by Kim Kang-woo) desperately in debt and because of this, becomes employed as a "body packing" drug mule by a heartless drug lord (played by Jae-hyeon Jo). After swallowing a 10-meter-long drug package, "marine boy" must swim across waters between Korea and Japan. Among the many things that beckon death, an alluring beauty (played by Si-yeon Park) tries to seduce him.

+credits to asianmediawiki+

movie wasn't very good, but Park Si Yeon made up for it!

relatively nice show whereby they hide drugs in their private parts. quite funny too

Oh, it's disappointing to hear that this movie is disappointing. I was thinking of watching this after I saw Kim Kang-woo and Park Shi Yeon in the drama Story of A Man but maybe I won't after all.

I was interested in watching this film after KKW's amazing performance in Story of A Man and didn't even realize that Park Shi Yeon was in the movie until I watched an MV for the movie on YouTube.

i watched this movie and i enjoyed it I like Park Si-yeon and she can sing in english

I recently came upon this movie and thought it was ok but not too very interesting for me. Maybe this type of movie isnt just right for me.

i was planing to watch this but a lot of people say it was disappointing movie so it make me thinking should i watch it or not.