Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Slash

Why does Justin Lo (側田) always wear a hat??

209 posts in this topic

Who knows????

Edited by SiLvErBeAr
pls give your own opinions too next time

come to fink off it, i've never seen him without a cap on lol

guess its his trademark.

Even in the 翠歌星賀台慶, he wears a hat when the singer partner was dressed formal. Even if its trademark, one would still take off the hat in occasions but he is overdoing it so I am guessing there must be something wrong underneath the hat.

alex fong's new song mtv..justin is in it..he wasnt wearin a hat..wanna see? go search for it on youtube..write alex fong and click the one with tvb...its called mo searn po =) haf fun

i thought he always wore hats 'cause he was going bald or something. probably rumors.

geezleweez said:

i thought he always wore hats 'cause he was going bald or something. probably rumors.

yeah most rumors said dhat he is bald or dhat his hair shape like a M lol well i dink is okay when he wears hat i quess i will perfer him wid hat rofls

He is going bald, the reporters were spying on him near his house. And he wasnt wearing his hat at home and they took pictures of him. He was starting to have a bald spot. Thats why I dont like reporters, thwy are so rude sometimes.

i dont even know why he always wear a hat. even my parents notice that.

He has a baldy patch and he's ashamed of it, guys still can look cool with bald head.

didn't notice it til u say he always wears a hat...thinking about it...i can't think of him w/o his hat...how would he look? can all of his fans take him that way? hmmmm...at least, he would be the magizines headline...maybe, it is a good thing 4 him 2 go along with his hat...

i heard he wars a hat all the time cuz he has a ugly hair line XD

yup probably his hair starts cominq off and he's like 30 years old, a chance of hair cominq off?

because the NEWS said that his head look like M hair ...

^yep.

a friend of mine showed me a pic of him without his cap in one of those HK gossip magazines, and his hair was totally thinning and really looked like bobby's hair.

geezleweez said:

yeah most rumors said dhat he is bald or dhat his hair shape like a M lol well i dink is okay when he wears hat i quess i will perfer him wid hat rofls

yeah that's why.

i felt bad for him when tabloids tried to 'uncover' his secret. can't they just give the poor actors a break?

oh, i heard some ppl said that he is bald, but he looks cute in tat appearance. ;=)

I think everyone in Hong Kong knows the answer to that question. He's balding :(

If he is balding then let the man be for crying out loud ;)

alex fong's new song mtv..justin is in it..he wasnt wearin a hat..wanna see? go search for it on youtube..write alex fong and click the one with tvb...its called mo searn po =) haf fun

haha.. that guy is much taller than the real Justin.. He is just a lookalike in the MV! You are fooled by TVB :lol:

it's probably the rumors that everyone's mentioning.. or maybe he wants to add a centimeter to his height? =X

haha.. that guy is much taller than the real Justin.. He is just a lookalike in the MV! You are fooled by TVB :lol:

Yeah i went to see it too thats not justin... hold on did i see the right mv is it this one?? 方力申-無雙譜 TVB版 i can't read mandarin very well i only know the first word is wu i think??? hehe