Casts

Jo In-Seong

Joo Jin-mo

Song Ji-hyo

Shim Ji-ho

Im Joo-hwan

Yeo Wook-hwan

Synopsis

Synopsis In the end of Goryeo era politically manipulated by the Yuan Dynasty, the ambitious King of the Goryeo Dynasty organizes Kunryongwe. Hong Lim, the commander of Kunryongwe, captivates the King of Goryeo, and the Queen keeps her eyes on the relationship between Hong Lim and the King with a reluctant view. Meanwhile, the bilateral relation between Goryeo and the Yuan gets worse as Yuan demands to install the cousin of the King in the Crown Prince of Goryeo with ascribing it to no son the King has. The King refuses it resolutely, so the high-ranking officials of Goryeo, who are in submission to Yuan, are discontented with the king. One day, the King gives Hong Lim a covert yet unobjectionable order to sleep with the Queen instead of himself to protect the independence of Goryeo from the Yuan by making a son, the successor to Goryeo throne.

+credits to asianmediawiki & hancinema+

omg can not wait for this movie!

seems so incredibly intense and dramatic

haha two very extremely attractive and manly men acting alongside as gay lovers is something that i cnt miss !

I can't wait till this comes out. It will be one hot movie.

I hope it doesn't disappoint me.

this is a hot movies .they talk about the gay's love .they action very good, made us follow until the movie end.

i've seen this on youtube without subtitles lol!

its ..not bad but too many unecessary sex scenes

I jz watched that yesterday.

I thought that that was a sexual movie when I first saw the screen shots.

I ain't like that much but my friends like that. :D

Just finished watching this movie. The characters are quite complex in their emotions, motivations, and relationship with each other. The ending leaves you wondering who Hong really loved. The king's emotions is the one that never weavered; however, it's b/c of that which ultimately led him to act jealously.

The acting were good; I only wished Jo In-Seong's acting was not so wooden. He wasn't able to come across in his emotions as well as the king.

Wow, just wow. This movie is a good movie, very artistic and deep with complex emotions. I was surprised at the amount of sensual scenes as I did not know anything about this movie before watching it.

I was quite at the subject and the scene for a Korean movie seeing that an Asian audience is usually quite conservative.

It is a very well done movie.

Edited by ceres

Never liked korean movie, but this one is quite allright

very interesting movie and overly R rated for a general asian audience haha

This is a good movies .I love those actor ,they were handsome and acted so great .I hope they will have some more interesting drama like this

Who can tell that Song Ji-hyo dare to bare all in movie if you see her in Running Man.