Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
starlight8556

Daniel Henney - 다니엘 헤니

55 posts in this topic

Daniel_henny.jpg

Name: 'Daniel Phillip Henney

born November 28, 1979

His father is an American of British descent and his mother is an American of Korean descent. However, some sources suggest that his father is of Irish and Native American descent.[1]

Daniel HenneyHenney debuted as a model in several Korean and foreign ads. He most famously co-starred in the Korean hit drama, "My Name is Kim Sam Soon".

Henny has a working knowledge of the Korean language, and has performed in roles that required the speaking of German (Spring Waltz) and Japanese (Seducing Mr. Robin).

Education

Carson City-Crystal High School (Carson City, Michigan)

(played basketball-Coach Jim Warren)

Alma College (attended on basketball scholarship)

Albion College (attended on basketball scholarship)

University of Illinois at Chicago (Business major, received an academic scholarship)

Drama:

Hecko Franceska (MBC, 2005) guest

My Name is Kim Sam Soon (MBC, 2005)

Spring Waltz (KBS, 2006)

Edited by silverbear

God he is so gorgeous. When he first appear on Kim Sam Soon, he was a looker. After Spring Waltz, you just had to fall in love with him. I felt so bad for his character. He was always there when she needed him, but she never give him a second look. He haven't been in a drama after. Wondering when will he be in the next one? Can't wait to see him act in a drama again.

SO HANDSOME!....most of the mixed children are really good looking!....i especially liked him in seducing Mr. perfect although i cannot say his acting was wow :P

Has anyone seen his latest movie about father and son.....i dont remember what it is called.....is it any good?

he's such a cutieeeeee pie!!! arghhh, love him to bits... and i cant wait to see him in X-men...

really proud of him that he could actually act in such a big production movie =)

I think he is hot and seems like a down to earth guy.......I'm a big big fan.

ahh! Daniel Henney! =) loved him in Spring Waltz. & first saw him in My Lovely Kim Sam Soon. ouu and he was good in the movie, The Art of Seduction. heheh! because he was in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I was much more hyped for that movie. =D I want to see him in a new Korean drama.

It would be soo great if he cuts his hair in "Three Rivers". I'm excited for his new show tho. Will watch to support him!

i'm waiting for his new series act along side with rain..

Daniel Henney is so good looking ^^ Loved watching him in his movies!!

daniel henney <3, people of mixed races are always beautiful, particularly Asian + European :D

Does anyone know what Daniel Henney has been up to lately? I would LOVE to see him in more drama series or movies! i think by far my favorite Daniel Henney movie has to be Seducing Mr. Perfect :) I also really liked him in the drama series My Lovely Kim Sam Soon. That's when i first started liking him!! He's SOOO handsome!!!

this guy is downright good looking. his acting is a little stiff, but still, his good looks captures your attention more. watched him in fugitive plan B

he can be my macho man, so good looking and has the perfect body proportion :D

aahh daniel!!!

he is so kiyohhh!

too bad he doesnt speak alota korean

would be cool :)