Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
starlight8556

Daniel Henney - 다니엘 헤니

55 posts in this topic

Daniel_henny.jpg

Name: 'Daniel Phillip Henney

born November 28, 1979

His father is an American of British descent and his mother is an American of Korean descent. However, some sources suggest that his father is of Irish and Native American descent.[1]

Daniel HenneyHenney debuted as a model in several Korean and foreign ads. He most famously co-starred in the Korean hit drama, "My Name is Kim Sam Soon".

Henny has a working knowledge of the Korean language, and has performed in roles that required the speaking of German (Spring Waltz) and Japanese (Seducing Mr. Robin).

Education

Carson City-Crystal High School (Carson City, Michigan)

(played basketball-Coach Jim Warren)

Alma College (attended on basketball scholarship)

Albion College (attended on basketball scholarship)

University of Illinois at Chicago (Business major, received an academic scholarship)

Drama:

Hecko Franceska (MBC, 2005) guest

My Name is Kim Sam Soon (MBC, 2005)

Spring Waltz (KBS, 2006)

Edited by silverbear

OMG! He is like the hottest mixed Korean I've ever seen. Lol. He's so good looking. I loved him in "My Lovely Sam-Soon". Cute when he was trying to learn and speak Korean. So hot! (drools) ^^

Daniel Henney is really good-looking but I don't really like his acting. I'm watching Spring Waltz and I'm not feeling it. lol. He needs to improve.

I had no idea that he was so good at basketball and smart (all scholarships). Hes one of those people that have it all I guess. Brains and looks.

i'm waiting for his new movie called my father....

his korean is not really good but i believe that he'll try to speak more korean in his next movies

extremly hot this guy....I love his acting in "my lovely Kim sam-sung" love his movie appearences too

Oh wow....this man is pure EYE CANDY. He is just so delicious looking! Haha..... Seriously...:fans myself:...whew!

Daniel Henney is Agent Zero in ‘Wolverine’

Fri, 22 February 2008 at 5:01 am

Daniel Henney, an American expatriate actor in South Korea, has joined the cast of X-Men Origins: Wolverine as David North, aka Agent Zero.

North is part of the clandestine Team X, which was formed by the CIA. Team X consists of three field agents: Logan (Wolverine), North (Agent Zero) and Victor Creed (Sabretooth). According to Variety, Agent Zero is an expert tracker with lethal marksman skills.

Henney, 28, joins Hugh Jackman (Wolverine), Liev Schreiber (Sabretooth), Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool), Taylor Kitsch (Gambit), Dominic Monaghan (Beak), Will.i.am (Kestrel), Danny Huston (William Stryker), and Lynn Collins (Silver Fox).

X-Men Origins: Wolverine opens in theaters nationwide on May 1, 2009.

article from: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/02/22/da...ney-agent-zero/

cant believe he's actually gonna be in an american film! cant wait!!

he's so hot...

start realize him on which star r u frm..

n his acting is awesome.. :drinksss:

Daniel is so CooWl LOL

I am looking forward to see the hollywood movie starring him!!!

omo...if i have him as my bf....sure i wouldn't look at other man ever again....hehehe...but i think he need to improved on his acting though...

He's so handsome and manly. I think maybe his acting isn't good so he still doesn't get big roles T_T, poor him.

Whatever he's still awesome ^O^

daniel should learn some better korean!!in every of his works he just speacks english!!!

WHAT A HOTTIE!! he was sooooooo good looking in seducing mr. perfect

Daniel Henney = shexy. :43:

I loved him in seducing mr.perfect :3

he's gorgeous~ loved him in KSS and Seducing Mr. Perfect~

Daniel is beautiful. His acting in MKSS was so stiff and it sucks. Then there was Seducing Mr. Perfect, his acting was still stiff but how could I say no to him. He was so freakin handsome all dressed up. AND OMG!!! My Father, the best and my favorite work by him. His acting was superb and he won an award for this movie. His break down scenes in the movie was sad and I cried along with him. I am watching Xmen for him and of course my goodlooking Hugh Jackman. Acutally Xmen starres a lot of celebrities.

He is one of the korean american hottie that i really like. First noticed him in my lovely samsoon. hope to hear him speak in korean

Daniel is freakin sexy and hot. Hope he'll do more series in 2009.

He is so sexy in seducing mr perfect...I loved that movie was so funny...And he did a really good job in it..I think he is really becoming one hell of an actor

he's at UBC filming x-men can't wait! he's super nice, down-to-earth and humble =). i really hope x-men will launch him into stardom in hollywood, he's real chill!

He is really good looking. The first time I saw him was in Kim Sam Soon and he was just so hot. I love it when he speaks English.