Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
starlight8556

Daniel Henney - 다니엘 헤니

55 posts in this topic

Daniel_henny.jpg

Name: 'Daniel Phillip Henney

born November 28, 1979

His father is an American of British descent and his mother is an American of Korean descent. However, some sources suggest that his father is of Irish and Native American descent.[1]

Daniel HenneyHenney debuted as a model in several Korean and foreign ads. He most famously co-starred in the Korean hit drama, "My Name is Kim Sam Soon".

Henny has a working knowledge of the Korean language, and has performed in roles that required the speaking of German (Spring Waltz) and Japanese (Seducing Mr. Robin).

Education

Carson City-Crystal High School (Carson City, Michigan)

(played basketball-Coach Jim Warren)

Alma College (attended on basketball scholarship)

Albion College (attended on basketball scholarship)

University of Illinois at Chicago (Business major, received an academic scholarship)

Drama:

Hecko Franceska (MBC, 2005) guest

My Name is Kim Sam Soon (MBC, 2005)

Spring Waltz (KBS, 2006)

Edited by silverbear

hehehe~ he is soooo cute....or should i say hot....lol....I loved watching him in "my lovely kim sam soon".....

hmmmm....are daniels this hot....lol....my friend daniel is hot.....daniel wu (hk) is hot.....and now daniel henney.....aiy.....i'll name my future son daniel.....lol....j/k....

lol haha !

Daniel Henney is hawwwwwwttttt .. the ffact that he' s a mix adds to his iresistable persona !! JHmm i wonder what it'd be like to actally meet him in person hahaa *there i go dreaming again*

I don't know if it's just me but I think that most Asian mixes end up pretty good-looking.

ahhh very sexy n hot guy omg the character he plays in my name is kim sum soon sigh ::drools::

HE IS SO HOTT! but then all mixes are cute/hot.

I though he was sooo cute in Kim Sam Soon. =) hehe

I haven't seen Spring Waltz yet.. tho.

hot!!! i think asian/white mixes are the hottest. he is amazingly cute and nicely built. :D he's pretty popular within europe too cuz i heard a lot about him.

daniel henney is the hottest guy ever!

i fell in love with him eversince i've watched my lovely sam soon!

im now waiting for 'mr perfect' to be out in the cinema!

cant wait to watch it!

daniel henney fighting!

just watched spring waltz O M G HE IS SOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!! and very very stylish <33333

but he should totally be promoted and get bigger roles altho it did improve from my lovely kim sam soon where he hardly had anything!

Yep! Daniel H's definately good looking n a hottie!!! ;)...Have seen him in Seducing Mr Perfect n he looks REALLY REALLY good....however, IMHO, there is room for improvement for his acting skills...am sure he's working hard n i'll be looking forward to his new movie! :)

OMG if u come to fink bout it

hes one of THE hottest guys

but his acting is OK :D

he's soo beautiful :D and his acting is pretty good too.

ohh he is one of the hot mixed guys around... first noticed him in 'my name is kim sam soon' and he's a cutie pie.. then i watched his 'seducing mr perfect' too bad he only spoke english in the movie cuz it was kinda weird but OMG talk about hotness when he was working out topless.. keke

I first saw him in My lovely kim sam soon.

Although he wasn't as hot as Hyun Bin in my eyes.

But he is deff one of the best looking guy who are mixed. xD

Daniel Henney is sure cute, and maybe hot. Notice him from 'My Lovely Sam Soon' yet didn't pay much attention to him- maybe cos of Hyun Bin? X) Am i the only one who notice that when he smiles, veins 'pops out' on his forehead?

especially his mixed...it mix him more adorable... can't wait to see him more on screen in the future

perfect eye candy and i cant wait to see his new movie about him looking for his father ^^ and hope he keeps up the food work in learning korean its cute seeing him speak korean xD

Uh, he is so delicious-looking! :wub:

Never seen him acting, but man... I don't care if he got skills, perfect for me to oogle at :tongue:

Edited by ¬ßaby®ain¬

When I first saw him at MNKSS, I thought, wow! Could a guy be THAT handsome. His facial features seemed to good to be true! Anyway, his acting wasn't that great back then. But in Seducing Mr Pefect, I really liked him there! Too bad he got into some minor trouble with the on-going Korean celebrity resume issue. I believe his management company clarified that he NEVER went to U of Illinois.

CUrrently watching Spring Waltz, he's so hot! His smile is killer~

i recently watched Seducing Mr. Robins and he was SOOOOOOOOOOO hot! :inlove: cant wait to watch some of his other works!!!