Favorite Singer: Eric Clanton

Favorite Artor: Demzel Washington

Favorite Food: Steak

Favorite Clothes: Rings & Silvers.....

Favorite Sports: swimming,tennis

Favorite Place: beach

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Colors: red,black,white and brown

The Stuff he hates the most: bad manner....

Joined Entertainment Group From: Modeling

Wish: Hope Everything Everyone Goes Well!!!

Source: www.moseschanho.com

translation by YL

Moses Chan (Traditional Chinese: 陳豪; Simplified Chinese: 陈豪, b. April 16, 1971) is an actor from Hong Kong. Having started his career working mostly on films, Chan has gained remarkable success in recent years while concentrating on his TV acting career with Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB). His career has especially been boosted by his role in War and Beauty, which was arguably one of the most successful TV dramas TVB has ever produced.

Chan is known to be popular amongst mothers because of reasons ranging from his acting ability to his charming disposition. He gives people an impression that he is knowledgeable and bold, which has definitely helped him gain popularity in Hong Kong, where people tend to be extremely cynical about the entertainment industry. He is currently working on more TVB dramas, trying to uphold his reputation as one of the most hard-working actors in TVB.

Drama Series

Healing Hands II (2000)

ICAC Investigations 2001 (2001)

Armed Reaction III (2001)

When The Legends Begin (2002)

Family Man (2002)

The Battle Against Evil (2002)

Take My Word For It (2002)

Love And Again (2002)

Perish In The Name Of Love (2003)

Better Halves (2003)

Riches and Stitches (2003)

War and Beauty (2004)

Split Second (2004)

Love Bond (2005)

The Gentle Crackdown (2005)

Healing Hands III (2005)

The Charm Beneath (2005)

The Dance of Passion (2006)

Land Of Wealth (2006)

Heart of Greed (2006)

The Ultimate Crime Fighter (2007)

Jewel's Splendor (Upcoming)

Movies Films

Violent Cop (2000)

Purple Storm (1999)

Gen-X Cops (1999)

Knock Off (1998)

Black Mask (1996)

Lost & Found (1996)

The Blade (1995)

Twenty Something 晚9朝5 (1994)

[From WikiPedia] (thanks to Nh@n Windows for posting 411)

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

I used to love watching moses but lately his acting has had no breaktrhough..his latest series land of wealth i think the acting isn't that good...he acts like a zombie..he is good as funny characters but i think he doesn't know how to act out emotions welll...

i like moses. but i think i still like most his role in family man !!! realise lately he been acting in alot of ancient series

I like Moses best opposite Bernice Liu in Love Bond

I think they make a pretty good couple.

I haven't seen much of his work but of the ones I have seen they have been pretty good!

I agree he was pretty good in Love Bond however he wasn't so good in Healing Hands.

I like him as an actor....there's something about him cuz I don't find him attractive or anything.

i like moses. but i think i still like most his role in family man !!! realise lately he been acting in alot of ancient series

same here...but i guess thats the character i start to like him...and i think he became more popular after that drama too

I guess for this dude he has sunk into viewers' hearts that he is pleasant and will eventually become a household name.

As for his craft....lighten up on the face man....just looks stern all the time.

"zombie" is the right definition.

I like Moses's role in Healing Hands III, he's very handsome there :rolleyes:

i feel bad that moses didnt won the award...i hope he can next year..even though i want raymond to win too..><

is Moses and Bernice really dating?? i think they are because when they were both on Super Trio Continues, i think they had admitted it. I also heard from the newspaper that Bernice's parents doesnt like Moses because he is poor

i like moses!...since family man!....he was hilarious as kelvin!!...

he's not gdlooking, but he has this charm that attracts ppl... :P and charisma...

hes sang so bad when he was singing love bonds theme song in all about man concert

moses is not handsum but hes cute..

his acting is good ^^

luv him in love bond

hes so funny in there w/ his rumour gf bernice :P

i think i like him more in comedic roles....maybe cause i'm not that fond of heavy dramas....

mo is very sincere and sweet :) shy too...blushes so easily...lol

Edited by ahwin

think he's quite charismatic and he and bernice made such an adorable couple in love bond! xD

i liked he's character in HHIII as well.

Moses is a good actor....yes..he can be quite funny (love bond) quite hopeless (take my word for it) ooo...arrogant (healing hands)..overall..worth watching...:D

I like his drama with niki,wellz maybe cuz i like her,lolz he did do a very nice job in all the series he participated in.. But i wonder y he looks serious in all of the drama! :D

Here's the story how me and my sister met Moses Chan in Hong Kong.

We were visiting my aunt (we're from US) and before we left the house, we were watching FAMILY BOND. I think that's the title in English. Michael Tao, Kenix Kwok and Bernice Lau also plays in it. Anyway, we finished that so we headed to Tsim Sha Tsui because I wanted to go to Harbour City Mall to look @ the Fossil store. If anyone has been to that mall, it's crazy! We get lost and the store we wanted to go was @ one end of the mall. ARG!

Anywho, we were walking and I am the type of person who would look around for famous people. This is my 3rd time in HK and everytime I went, I saw famous people. Anywho, we were walking pass City Super, the supermarket where TVB always film. My sister was walking in front of me and I was in back. I saw a guy and he looked at me. I was like, it's that Chan Ho? He walked into the market. So I told my sister (she likes him). She's like, no way!? So she's getting all nervous etc ... and said she wants a photo with him. She asks me to ask him and I was like no (I am shy). Haha, so we pretend we were looking around in the market and followed him for about 5mins or so. It felt longer. He was talking to the clerk about thermal cups. I was surprised no one asked him for a photo or anything. Finally he was done and I was walking to my sister. I was like, he's coming and he was walking pass us. So I just tapped him on his shoulder and asked for a photo. I wanted to say it in English, but my Cantonese came out. He was super nice and said yes. So here it is:

m63094091.jpg

Haha --- we said thank you and he left. He seemed shy, but down to earth. :)

yeh..seems like mo shops there often :)

i met him recently when he came to TO....it was so much fun :P

Moses is so funny in The Gentle Crackdown ^_^ lucky you smeLLyphant37 get to meet him in real life..sigh i wana meet an actor/actress i like

moses chan is really nice and all that but i think that his hair is sometimes really awkward at times. If it is like gelled up and such and not comb formally, he looks really great.

what are you opinions?