Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Y. x33

[TVB-M] Sunshine Heartbeat - 赤沙印記@四葉草2 [2004]

44 posts in this topic

sunshine_heartbeat.jpg

Yip Ching (Yeo Vivien), Yip Kiu (Li Sze Yan) and Yip Yan (Chen Chi Yiu) are sisters. When they were young, they met a Gypsy girl (Yung Cho Yee, Joey) who foresaw that Ching would meet her true love, who has a four-leafed clover birthmark, when she turns eighteen. In the blink of an eye, the sisters have grown up and are now sixth-formers at the Greenwood International School. The beach volleyball team captain Yue Yat Sun (Szeto Shui Ki), a star student, is handsome and cheerful. Many girls join the team just for him.

The sisters see a four-leafed clover birthmark which matches the description given by the Gypsy girl on Sun from three different angles. However, Ching is indecisive and lacks confidence. Kiu and Yan are busy trying to set up chances for her to be with Sun. Remarkably, they also find the same birthmark on a bad student named Nic Fong (Choi Kay Chun)!

Edited by xxsmile

this is better than the first one! love the song pretty boy!! :)

i think the first one is better becuase the relationship is better and the songs are better and actors too. The second one just had bad actors becuase some actors and actress can't even speak contonese right?

this series was okay, yes i agree hearts of fencing is better sumtimes i cant understand wat vivian is sayiny, they should have had sumone else as her character then her lol

i also like part 1 more....i think part 1 is more touching and storyline just better to watch....but to kill time - part 2 is ur choice!

When I first heard it was coming out I was like "ace!" Even though the cast is changed I really liked the First one so I don't expect this to be a disappointment.

I don't know but I don't like the chemistry in here also the ending bugged me alot because I don't like the pairing up. Why did the leading guy not go with Vivian Yeo? Also, I found the acting not that good, I mean in Heart of Fencing the acting wasn't good but at least they weren't annoying (except Elaine!).

However, the good thing about this series is that it always ends with a cliff-hanger at the end of the series and it makes you want to know who the clover guy is.

I of course prefer the first one since the story is better and the pairing is better.

i really liked this serie! vin and vivien is sooooo cute~ i'm glad they ended up together.

i saw the first episode and i stopped it. i didn't like it because i didn't understand something.

i think the series too mushy and the storyline doesn't really make sense but overall i like the acting although some people can't act but it was a ok series to watch if u r really girly

how long is this series? i barely know any of these actors/ actresses in this drama!

this series was very cheesy but i have to admit that i kinda liked it. i love the volleyball concept (cuz i am an avid vball player myself). the first one wasnt that bad either. a bit sad but still good.

i PERSONALLY am IN LOVE with volleyball so this sereis was definetly a HIT for me

<3 how its so summer- like

really directing towards teenagers audience...

love the romance part in the story

especially when JOEY tells the fortunes XD

this a very cool HK idol series with so many hk singers and artistes acting! i like to see the part where they played volleyball esp, it looks fun :) but i dont really like watching love shows so i would give this series a 3 star rating :D

btw, i heard that TVB is going to film the third part of this series this year!! man i cant wait to see Ken Hung & Jason Chan in this series!!!

the cast for this sequel isn't as good as the prequel.. the choice of people were very new though.. the were all sort of rising stars. I think this show is alright but i definitely like hearts of fencing more!

the part 1 is much more nicer compare to this...all the casts in part1 acts well

i also like the first one better but both 1 and 2 have pretty and handsome casts

I have to agree. The cast from 1 seem more sweet...but i cant really judge as ive only seen i episode..

i remember watching this series

i think its better than the first four leaf clover series...maybe cuz i like this cast better lol and also cuz its volleyball :D

even tho its so obvious them some of them do not know how to play vball well

haha i think its cool when random celebrities pop in and play a 1 minute role

some of the newer actors are not that great at acting XD

this was good, but i think the 1st one was way better, i also really didnt like vivien's character, she was so annoying and couldnt make her own decisions...

i really like these kind type of tv series where they introduce new actor & actress. been such while they dont film anything like this

this is a very good drama and i like to weatch it very very much, i like this kiond of storyline