Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Y. x33

[TVB-M] Sunshine Heartbeat - 赤沙印記@四葉草2 [2004]

44 posts in this topic

sunshine_heartbeat.jpg

Yip Ching (Yeo Vivien), Yip Kiu (Li Sze Yan) and Yip Yan (Chen Chi Yiu) are sisters. When they were young, they met a Gypsy girl (Yung Cho Yee, Joey) who foresaw that Ching would meet her true love, who has a four-leafed clover birthmark, when she turns eighteen. In the blink of an eye, the sisters have grown up and are now sixth-formers at the Greenwood International School. The beach volleyball team captain Yue Yat Sun (Szeto Shui Ki), a star student, is handsome and cheerful. Many girls join the team just for him.

The sisters see a four-leafed clover birthmark which matches the description given by the Gypsy girl on Sun from three different angles. However, Ching is indecisive and lacks confidence. Kiu and Yan are busy trying to set up chances for her to be with Sun. Remarkably, they also find the same birthmark on a bad student named Nic Fong (Choi Kay Chun)!

Edited by xxsmile

I think part 1 is a lot better than part 2. Or maybe...I'm bias because I like the cast in part 1 a lot more.....

i like this serie, i like it better than part 1 cuz it has better plot but the volleybal scenes are so fake....

you sure???

first part is kinda like this part lol

I think this one is better than the first. =P For one thing, I think I enjoy volleyball more than fencing. =/ The plot was a bit better than the first, but still not too good. Oh, the soundtrack is wonderful. With all the more boring scenes or repetitive scenes (i.e.: When Vin Choi 'saved' Vivien Yeo from the boxes... it was repeated like 3 times...), the music made up for it. This series made me really really like Vin Choi. =P

I didn't really like the oldest sister's acting. I didn't like the ending either. It was an alright series. I liked the first one better though.

yeah the acting for the oldest sister was pretty bad. but this series was a good time killer even though the volleyball scenes were SOOOO cheesy.

oh yeah, who is in the first series?

They should have seriously made this series longer ! It just went by so quickly and there definitely should have been more to the ending.

i agree, isnt heart of fencing the follow up? i havnt watched it yet

im qutie sure the fencing one was b4.. which was a lot betta.. specially the theme song: shining friends

Hahahaha! Another one of those lame TVB series that tries to promote newbies in their acting troupe. I especially love the cheesy camera shots where they pretend to be cute or beautiful or handsome or athletic, and it's just so...FAKE! I really hate the big sister, she's annoying, useless, can't do anything for herself, and why is she so important??? Why does she get to choose what boy she wants and get him? It's as if there's no effort in whatever she does, well, that's because her sisters do everything for her. Duh~

The first one about fencing was so much better. They were at least inventive about the whole idea, but volleyball...like how many tv shows or movies are about volleyball? Volleyball isn't bad, but at least make it seem real. See...I can't fence so I wouldn't know what looks real, but I can play volleyball. <_<

i liked the youngest sister. i like the four leaf clover part 1 more than this 2nd one tho

i have never seen part 1.. but compare this to the tw ones.. i dont like it much..

omgg...i loved this series..it made me feel so happppy...! i love the whole beachy,sunny volleyball part of it =] i would recommend this eries to everyone because this series is a great way to cheer you up. I was feeling kind of down and watching it made me feel really happy. and therre are so many guest stars and stuff too. but the main characterr, mia, her chinese really sucks.

Edited by cywong112

i like the first one better. but this one is okay. the first one was more romantic.

this one was a little to emphasized on finding hot guys and stuff....being a guy...it wasn't that entertaining. -_-'' But at least the music was nice and cheerful! hehe i only liked the music. But story was horrible...stopped watching at episode 3.

ooo i liked this series, although i thought the romance was kinda...off or not well-done X3 though i still like the series, and especially, the musics :DDD

i think the younger sister is qt :D and it's funny watching her side of the story...well, short story XDDD

personally I don't like the that character call Nick in this series otherwise the sereis will be a lot better

To tell the truth, I like the first one much better........ The plot isn't very good.......

yeah the acting for the oldest sister was pretty bad. but this series was a good time killer even though the volleyball scenes were SOOOO cheesy.

oh yeah, who is in the first series?

yea, some of these people couldn't act, but i did think this series was pretty cute--a lot of good chemistry between the couples

i love this series... although i thought hearts of fencing is better.... i still like sunshine heartbeat, hearts of fencing was more popular !! i hope there is a third series to the "four leaf clover" collection!!

great job actors and actresses!