Lee Han Wi

Kim Hyeon Sook

Park No Sik

Jeong Yoon

Lee Won Jong

Lee Beom Soo

Ryoo Seung Soo

Synopsis:

Hanna is a lip sync vocalist for Ami, the famous Korean pop singer. Even though she is always ignored because of her appearance, she has been a bright and lighthearted girl until Amy humiliates her in front of Sang-jun, her secret love. At last she makes a decision of a lifetime to have plastic surgery all over her body. Her unrequited love gets any return?

+credits to hancinema+

i've put off watching this movie for a very long time even after all the rave it's getting... but after my bestfriend told me to watch it, i did! she doesn't watch korean movies that much and she loved it... so i thought, this must me one good movie...

i enjoyed it! it's nothing super special like a big production or something, but it's entertaining... it touches on topics that are pretty hot nowadays which is the big deal about outer appearance... from the tv cf, fashion mag, etc., everyone is telling us to be thin to be beautiful... this movie tells us that it's still what's inside that matters more... :)

wow. what a controvercial movie. but REALLLLLLLY good. def. recommend it. lol

i just hate the fact that they're promoting plastic surgery!

btw. im TOTALLY addicted to the song "Maria".

I still listen to it everyday!

I love the soundtrack. The main actress has a really nice voice. Love the movie. Watched it 3 times already. It was funny, sad, and romantic.

The movie was nice, except the whole concept wasn't that great.. they're basically telling girls it's okay to have plastic surgery, to change your image and that you'll be accepted after it.

Kim Ah Joong is very beautiful though, but I heard that she's gotten plastic surgery before too..hmm

I really loved this movie.

It was recommended to me by a friend, and it was saddening.

Like how she was a talented singer, yet she did not have the looks.

And how the guy actually hurt her at the beginning and all.

Plastic surgery is commonly done in this world right now.

And that is also showed in this movie.

It has an excellent storyline, in my opinion.

wow ! i really liked this movie , it kinda has a meaning . we shouldnt mind too much how we look in appearance and whats important is who you are at heart . i thought this movie was very meaningfuL

and omgoshh the doggy in the movie is so cute !!!! it played deaaaad !! ~ kawaii

i loved this movie! best korean movie i've watched since

most korean movies lag a lot but this didn't! so i liked lots <3

I thought that this was a real fun movie to watch - a good mix of comedy and drama. Nice soundtrack too. I really liked that version of the old Ben E. King classic Stand By Me.

the soundtrack is great. (when i mean soundtrack, I'm actually only talking about the MARIA song hahah)

the beginning was good enough to keep me hooked.. towards the middle of the movie, i think i kinda just drifted in and out though.

haven;t watched the ending. I stopped halfway. hhaha was it good?

this is such a great movie XD

not just cuz the girl became skinny or w/e

i think it changed my opinion about plastic surgery tho o.o

i didn't really like the idea of plastic surgery before, but if it can make ppl happier, why not? :D

Really like this movie .

Made you see both the good and bad of having plastic surgery , in a light-hearted way.

Really like the lead actress , she made the movie a success.

Wow is all I have to say to this movie. When I first saw the preview of this movie, it was a kind of ok movie to me so I didn't really care for it. But after my older sister watched it on youtube, she told me that it was the greatest movie she has ever seen and so I borrowed it from my sis in law to see if it was as good as my sister had said it to be. After watching it, I regret what I thought about the movie. The Movie is truely a awsome and great movie. It relates to so many people that I know. It was a really sad, funny, and happy movie which I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys watching these kind of movies.

This was overall a very enjoyable movie. The leads are beautifil and kind - just like the kinds of people we aspire to be, but should we? Is cosmetic surgery the cure for what ails our mundane life? I think this movie gives a mix message. We love Hannah as the inner beauty, but we love Jenny as the complete package. Also Hannah loves Jenny as the package. I mean would she ever choose to go back to her old self. Nah! no way.

Worth watching, starts off funny and comical but then a theme starts to develop about cosmetic surgery and how it affects us. In our current life today image is what we aspire too, but can we have both a good heart / good looks or what hannah has to endure. :D :D

is a romtic and funny movie...I had watch the korea voice and cantonese voice..they both are funny.

This story is like a moden Cindllery story. is better than the American Cindllery story movie.

I likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this movie! Kim Ah Jung did a good job! :D

It has funny,sad and a lot more emotional. And the songs are great aswell. Maria is my favourite too :)

And it has english version sang by Blondie.

Indeed this was a REALLY good movie! . This is really a touching and funny movie: A mix of laughs and cries. Maria and Stars was 2 really good songs! =] People that haven't watch it really should! or you'd miss somehing!

i still haven't got to watch this even though i heard so much reviews just can't keep up. kim ah joong is so pretty :) yay for 200 pounds beauty. from what i heard this is definately a watch

did anyone else think that this movie is kinda messed up? it makes plastic surgery seem acceptable, and all girls should get it. I thought this movie in the end would give a msg saying that you are good the way you are. instead girls are crowding in line to get surgery. funny movie though.

this movie was SOOOO FUNNY~!!!! i love the whole idea for it. the songs are realli nice too, cept for the miss u much one.. no like... too bad kim jung ah's face actually looks realli plasticked..... shes kinda pretty.. but.. wrong..

it was an ok movie, entertaining but not wow. i like the song she sings, anybody know where i can find a download link of that song?