Lee Han Wi

Kim Hyeon Sook

Park No Sik

Jeong Yoon

Lee Won Jong

Lee Beom Soo

Ryoo Seung Soo

Synopsis:

Hanna is a lip sync vocalist for Ami, the famous Korean pop singer. Even though she is always ignored because of her appearance, she has been a bright and lighthearted girl until Amy humiliates her in front of Sang-jun, her secret love. At last she makes a decision of a lifetime to have plastic surgery all over her body. Her unrequited love gets any return?

+credits to hancinema+

yep, I really liked this film. It had some really funny comedic moments and a heartwarming tale, not to mention if its was the girl singing then she must be a singer or something as she had a terrific voice. Unless she was dubbed :) . I guess its predictable in a way but nevertheless enjoyable.

The maria song was actually sung by Jim Ah Joong (the main character, I was surprise myself). Its a remake of a "Blondie" song whoever she is.

i thought the movie was quite funny but i really didn't like how the movie was about plastic surgery. The maria song is quite catchy and the girl wsa good looking(the real actress)

I know its sounds better 200 pounds beauty but she looked like more maybe 300lbs. I found it to be an ok moviea woman's battle with self confidence but somehow I was left with a btter taste in my mouth that plastic surgery was a great quick fix to the solution (wonder if there has been an increase in appontments since the movies release).

BTW anyone know how to get that song Ave Maria out of my head - don't get me wrong it good song but my brain is going insane.

this movie was really funny. I cried at the end though =\ cuz i thought it was kinda emotional at some point. lol People who didn't watch this yets, must take a chance to watch it! =]

this movie good and also funny. Hmm imagine if you did surgery overseas and try to fly back do they prevent you from coming back since you don't look like your passport photo.

really like this movie. it was funny 'n very touching. i reallly loved the scenes where she sings on stage. you can ttoally see the emotions she puts into singing. especially wen she sang maria. that shocking 'n she picked it up 'n had more confidence singing on stage. can't believe she could actually sing. 'n so well too

I really loved this movie. It's my favourite movie of all time now. There were some very funny and touching scenes(especially at the end) in this movie that I really liked. Kim Ah Joong was an amazing actress and I'd love to see more of her acting. Overall, this movie was amazingly fantastic and I's defintely reccomend it to those who havent seen it yet ^^

This movie was really good! The song that she sings, Maria, sounded so good. I couldn't believe an actress like her could sing like that. This movie incorpurated both humor and sadness extremely well, and the actress delivered her performance convincingly. The only thing I wish was that the ending would give a more definite conclusion on her and the agent. Nevertheless, definitely a movie worth watching! :D

this movie is so GOOD!!!! it's not like those other movies that have no point to them. this movie has a point and it's funny. IT"S FUNNY AND SERIOUS. that is like unpossible! but it is possible in this one. TRUST ME AND WATCH IT :argh:

OMG! i love this movie!!!! and now the main character is promoted as a hallyu star. that is how good this movie is!!

No double posting please..use EDIT for further comments. Thank You

Edited by (-Jin-)

It's a fun movie to watch. The songs were fun and catchy! The storyline is kinda similar to this chinese movie i watch awhile back- I can't remember the name.

i actually really liked the movie. i thought it showed that plastic surgery does not really solve all your problems. Plus really liked the ending. definitely not your typical happily ever after endings. so would definitely recommend this to everyone!

i dunno about the message of this movie... i mean... she ends up with everything at the end... .the boyfriend and a singing career... and when the credit was roll'in.. it shows her friend want'in to get plastic surgery too... so i'm not sure about the message of this movie...

pretty - that is t´he good world, little stupid, but funny, and "SHE" is beautiful! Onetime wathed its OK.

Edited by oObubblesOo
quote removed

A very interesting and funny movie. It was a comedy throughout, but does seem a little unrealistic.

The actress was very pretty and it had great music. Overall, a awesome movie.

I love this movie its so sweet and funny. I though she was cute playing the 200 pound girl singing in the studio. I like the ending but it could have been better.

ehh this movie was awesome! it was interesting all the way for me and ahh the ending! omg it was kinda.. i duno.. but overall it was well developped =)

I loved this movie and watched it 5 times, cause it was that good. XD I don't really watch a lot of korean movies, but more of series because the last movie I watched was Seducing Mr. Perfect, which sucked and wasted my time. But this movie is pretty interesting and the main actress songs are pretty good. (:

This is a ver special movie that must be watch. Its funny and its touching. Great story line.. Never seen anythings like this before. Its worth watching

originally i thought that this movie is a rather bimbotic show. and i am really glad that i am proven wrong. it's one fantastic show!

maybe because i am not that slim too that's why i can understand how the female lead feel. sighz. but anyway her singing is fabulous! seriously. she should consider cutting an album if she has not done so. and she is really very pretty. i think that the movie posters and the trailers didn't do her justice.

but yes. i do think that showing plastic surgery as the easy and fast solution is not that good. but overall. it's a movie that incorporates humour and emotions. i cried near the ending.

strongly recommended that you catch the show!