* Andie Chen as Huang Tian Bao

* Ng Hui as Ah Tao

* Pan Ling Ling as Xiu Feng

* Desmond Sim as Charlie Zhang

* Zzen as Robert Zhang

* Felicia Chin as An Qi

* Nat Ho as Li Xiu Wen

Synopsis

The story begins from the 1930s, spanning over 70 years till modern day.

Ju Xiang is born into a big Peranakan family where her mum is a mistress. During the World War, Ju Xiang is tortured and both she and her husband die, leaving behind their 8-year-old daughter Yue Niang. After the war, Yue Niang's maternal relatives who ran away to England to seek refuge during wartime return home. Yue Niang then leads the life of her mother – always discriminated, beaten up and tortured. Yue Niang is then sold to a butcher, Liu Yi Dao. However, Yue Niang's strong personality impresses Liu Yi Dao and they become sworn siblings instead. Yue Niang decides to choose her own path in life. She begins learning how to run a business and she manages to overcome the odds and save her declining family business. Sadly, her love life has yet to begin a new chapter with no news about her lover, Chen Xi.

Trivia

This series was the blockbuster drama celebrating MediaCorp TV Channel 8's 45th anniversary.

+credits to dramawiki+

Didn't like the ending at all! N the extra 5 mins they tacked on later was worse...

tis series is nice and interesting... i like to watch Jeanette Aw acting...awesome...

okay ending. I guess it could've ended differently but I enjoyed it overall.

This is my ultimate favorite series. Beautiful storyline and brilliant acting from Jeanette, Qi Wu, Fala, Joanne, etc. They have like all the good characters in here. Should make a sequel, only if it good.

a long series by singapore's standard only to have the lead have an ok so so ending :((

a serials that make everyone got hook.nice one there.cast and story are good.!

man, all time favourite. the show that gets everyone glued to the screen. i always rush back home to watch it! also, great show to introuduce the culture.

I liked the show! Nonya and Baba! Jeanette au is so pretty... So parts of this show was pretty lame tho

This show is much better that a lot of TVB shows. Am on Epi 4 already glued to it.

As I am from the peranakan family, this tv series brings back sweet memories. An excellent show. Highly recommeded. Pierre Png is my favorite.

Exactly! It's the first time that i've ever watched a drama serial for three times!

No matter how much i loved some drama serials but never for once i had watched a drama again and over again.

love tis drama.. it quite suspense n sad in the beginning of the story. but wen till the end it become a bit bored. love the endin song though. currently still looking for the song.. did anyone here hav the song by JS 需要?

this series is quite interesting...i also like jeanette aw too...like the story about baba and nyonya...

nice series, love it. little nyonya just an awesome show.

Like they way they act, eventhough the shooting place is little bit fake.

this was an awesome drama - one of the best i've ever seen in the last few years! liked the culture...makes me want to go to Malacca very badly :(

Love this series! Made me wanna know more about the baba and nyonya culture - afterall my greatgrandmother was a nyonya.

It has been quite some time for me to catch a Singapore drama. Didn't expect that this turn out to be so interesting and catch my eyes. :)

The story line was good especially when historical culture is incorporated into the story line. The ending was a bit weird as not too sure how yueniang escaped?? And how she adopted yuzhu's son?!!

Little Nonya is well worth watching. It is a series that all age groups can enjoy. Hope there will be more series like this Singapore series.

i'm part of this culture. it's very interestng. that' why i'm looking forward and watch it. i hope others will enjoy it too.

Exactly! For me, i think that this series talks about more towards culture and history

tis series is getting more n more interesting...really like to watch Jeanette Aw acting..

i really like this series..especially bcoz jeanette aw..