Spoiler:

0a30ea9a3d89adbe712ff176f18abd1b1227396991_full.jpg

Genre: Romance, comedy

Date: December 2008

Episode : 24

Broadcast network: KBS2

Original Work: Comic by Kamio Yoko

Production Company: Group Eight

Director: Jun Ki Sang (My Girl, Witch Amusement, Delightful Girl Choon Hyang )

Screenwriter: Yoon Ji Ryun

Cast:

Koo Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di

F4:

Lee Min Ho as Goo Joon Pyo

Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo

Kim Bum as So Yi Jung

Kim Joon as Song Woo Bin

Plot:

Jan Di is an average girl whose family owns a dry-cleaning shop that is located near the luxurious and well-known Shin Hwa College. Jan Di meets the four most richest and spoiled boys when she delivers laundry to the school one day. The boys are known as the F4 and cause trouble to those who speak out against them.

+credits to dramawiki+

I think alot of people might have watched either the Manga, Anime, the Taiwanese Version: staring Barbie Xu and Jerry Yan, the Japanese Verision: staring # Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun. Now theres gonna be a Korean version!!! I think that it is gonna be really awsome!!! because all the versions (from manga to live series) is soo gooD and sweeT and cute and all~~ I can't wait until December when it comes out~~ I think the author, Kamio Yoko is making a lot of money from doing all these versions! lol~

currently watching this drama.. i so love it! I love the cast especially Kim Hyun Joong & Kim Bum. ^^

the main guy from BBF looks EXACTLY like the one from the taiwanese version of HYD!! this drama's soooo goooodd. brings back all the memories of MG and HYD lol

i love this drama too!!! i cant wait till tomorrow for the next episode to come out!!!

i love this drama. I have watched the Taiwan version & the Japanese, and I find the Japanese very much to the manga. Boys Before Flowers have to be better than both. The China version is coming soon

The series is so romantic and the F4 are so HANDSOME!!!

I'm so excited when watching it!!

This is the best korean drama i watch!!

i watched this solely for F4 and boy was it worth it

so touching

I haven't watched the other versions yet but I got to say, I like the korean version so far : ) !

I enjoy watching it and look forward for more of the upcoming episodes. Guh, F4 are so goodlooking here!

8) another reason why I watch BOF. hahaha

Edited by Adore

This version of HYD is soo good. Meteor Gardens like everyone {or most} was the first version i saw it was good, very close to the manga version, which was what i liked about it. but I find that BBF is more appealing to me...I dnt think it's because it's newer or with a fresh cast.... but i like Lee Min-Ho's protrayal of the leader.....and the other group members are more mature i feel compared to the other F4. anywho... cant wait to see episode 12 today!!!

mhmm ... i just started watching. i like it so far ... but i think that ji hoon is not as good as hanazawa rui ... let's wait. i will edit it later when i finished this series ... i just the taiwanese and japanese version so far ...

I think Koo Hye Sun is doing a great job acting as Geum Jan Di. I've read the manga and the way that she portray Geum Jan Di is so much like the managa charcter of Geum Jan Di. All the F4 are so hot but my favorite would have to be Kim Bum. He is just so CUTE. I just want to eat him up.

its better than the TW vervion (which was horrible IMO) but not as good as the JP version. but still a nice time pass drama

i've loved all the other versions, and this one doesnt dissappoint. especially with Kim Hyun Joong and kim bum in it <3

OH MY GOSH! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS DRAMA SO MUCH. ALL THE GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT. I REALLY WISH THAT KIM BUM&KIM SO EUN WILL END UP TOGETHER. THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!.;D

I've never read the original manga, but loved both seasons of the Japanese drama (haven't seen the new movie, though), so I had to check this version out. A couple of things seemed more extreme than I remembered it from the Japanese version, but maybe that's because it's been a while since I saw it. Still, it's a good version, and I cannot stop watching it, it's so dramatic.

sadly to say i barely feel any source of chemistry between the two main characters. maybe i don't like this drama as much because i've already seen two different versions of it so i think the korean version of this isn't very well done. though it's addicting to watch, it's just missing something.

I watched both Japanese F4 Boys over Flowers and also Korean version which is currently still airing. So far I like the Korean series for some reason. I like especially when they shown that island which is beautiful. I have to find out the name of this island and hope to go there some day.

This drama is so good ! I have just watch the first 12 episodes and I am alreday in love with this drama :nodnod:

I've been watching this to. I'm up to episode 10 so i'm a bit behind. I'm watching it to compare versions, So far its been okay only. The series picked up for me around the last 2-3 episodes. The background music still is horrible but not as bad as the opening episodes.

They need to take a look at the Japanese one which has excellent bgm. the acting to me particularly the main leads is sub par compared to the previous versions.

but, i'm not expecting too much despite my critcism. I like the actress Kim So Eun playing the best friend and hope the lesser supporting characters have more of a role in the story to differ from the previous versions.

Did anyone feel the sound effects when Geum Jan Di kicks the cheating boyfriend is really out of place even if this is based on a manga ?

Still despite all this i'll still follow it.lol

haha i just watched the first episode and so far so good !

T_T so behind 11 already out :S

love watching thiss geum jan di is soo jokess her and goo jun pyo

love the drama...am watching it due to kim hyun joong and nothing else but kim bum, min ho and jan di acted brillantly in their character portarial