Spoiler:

0a30ea9a3d89adbe712ff176f18abd1b1227396991_full.jpg

Genre: Romance, comedy

Date: December 2008

Episode : 24

Broadcast network: KBS2

Original Work: Comic by Kamio Yoko

Production Company: Group Eight

Director: Jun Ki Sang (My Girl, Witch Amusement, Delightful Girl Choon Hyang )

Screenwriter: Yoon Ji Ryun

Cast:

Koo Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di

F4:

Lee Min Ho as Goo Joon Pyo

Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo

Kim Bum as So Yi Jung

Kim Joon as Song Woo Bin

Plot:

Jan Di is an average girl whose family owns a dry-cleaning shop that is located near the luxurious and well-known Shin Hwa College. Jan Di meets the four most richest and spoiled boys when she delivers laundry to the school one day. The boys are known as the F4 and cause trouble to those who speak out against them.

+credits to dramawiki+

I think alot of people might have watched either the Manga, Anime, the Taiwanese Version: staring Barbie Xu and Jerry Yan, the Japanese Verision: staring # Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun. Now theres gonna be a Korean version!!! I think that it is gonna be really awsome!!! because all the versions (from manga to live series) is soo gooD and sweeT and cute and all~~ I can't wait until December when it comes out~~ I think the author, Kamio Yoko is making a lot of money from doing all these versions! lol~

i think the korean version is really nice <3 the casts are all not bad looking hahaha. kim bum is so kyuuteee. although so, it's sad that we gotta wait patiently for each episode to come out, instead of watching it all at one go xD

love this series so much!!!

i think its the best of the boys over flowers

i am totally in love with this series!!! lee minho is so wonderful as goo junpyo, kim hyun joong's acting is improving with each episode, kim bum's smile is just so freaking charming, kim joon is attractive even though he doesn't get alot of screen time and goo hyesun is really good as geum jandi with her cute expressions and stuff.:D:D:D i haven been into a korean series for a long time since... coffee prince?!?!?!O_O i think it's really worth watching as it gives the audience surprises with the changes made to the original story.<333

I love this dramaaa <3

remind me when i was young, watching this but in tawainese version

(x as my opinion i think this one is better than the tawainese...

I'm watching this series right now and I love it so much! I watched only the first season of the Japanese version and watched a bit of the second season, and still haven't really watched the finale yet. But I really like watching Boys Before Flowers! I absolutely love Jan Di's family, haha. her brother is so adorable. And, Kim Bum is so cute!!

I had always been kinda cheering for Rui in the Japanese drama, but for this version, I'm actually cheering for both Joon Pyo and Ji Hoo :D

I love LeeMinho and KimBum in this series. They are SO goodlooking and handsome loool. I hope to see more of them :DDD.

I've just started watching the korean version, it's really awesome. even though I know what's going to happen since I've seen both taiwan + japan's version, I can't wait for each episode to be released!

there are so many handsome boys in this korean drama!!

i love kim hyun jong and lee min ho so much!!

they are so adorable!

I watched the first episode of this show, but I stopped watching it.

I found the girl to be very annoying.

Does it get better as the story goes on?

I love this drama :D It just took me a couple of days to catch up with the latest episode. It kind of started really similar to the japanese one, but distances itself after a couple of episodes. Im kind of liking this cast more than the Japanese cast :D

i think Kim Bum is sooo cute as Yi Jung. I hope they'll change this version and have him end up with Kim So Eun (Chu Ga Eul). I like this pair the most out of the 3 adaptations.

So far the korean version seems pretty good. The chemistry between the two main characters is really good =)

kibum is SO CUTE.

I can't wait to the rest of the drama!

LOVE this manga!!!

saw the tw and jap version...now it's the korean~

still looks good to me!!

*thumbs up*

yaya...tiz movie is nicely...

all my frds oso support to c...

actually all the artist is handsome and beautiful...~~

boys over flowers!! ^^ lee min ho and kim bum are wonderful in it!!! i really love the acting and the storyline, even though i've already seen the other two versions. =]

Even though I saw the Japanese version of Hana Yori Dango, I definitely love the Korean version.

awww, the episodes are great, i hope the episodes are upped soon!

This Korean series is very good. I am pleasantly surprised. Thougt I would be too old for this, but keeps me interested. Having watched the TW and JP versions, and part of manga, I get confused, cos the sequence of storyline in this series has been altered. Makes it different, I guessed. Hope the twists don't get too depressing as the series goes on. I found part of the story in the TW series was too sad. Keep watching.

it is like meteor garden but i don't know it is good or not. Just started to see the first episode.

i heard that the korean version is the one that is the most closely related to the manga..

but after all of them.. i still like the japanese ones the best...

they hv the things that are the most grand... and beautiful......

This Korean version is not bad!! I'm up to episode 6 now!!Just as Danier said Hope the twists don't get too depressing as the series goes on. By the way, i still prefer the TW F4 better!!