Spoiler:

0a30ea9a3d89adbe712ff176f18abd1b1227396991_full.jpg

Genre: Romance, comedy

Date: December 2008

Episode : 24

Broadcast network: KBS2

Original Work: Comic by Kamio Yoko

Production Company: Group Eight

Director: Jun Ki Sang (My Girl, Witch Amusement, Delightful Girl Choon Hyang )

Screenwriter: Yoon Ji Ryun

Cast:

Koo Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di

F4:

Lee Min Ho as Goo Joon Pyo

Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo

Kim Bum as So Yi Jung

Kim Joon as Song Woo Bin

Plot:

Jan Di is an average girl whose family owns a dry-cleaning shop that is located near the luxurious and well-known Shin Hwa College. Jan Di meets the four most richest and spoiled boys when she delivers laundry to the school one day. The boys are known as the F4 and cause trouble to those who speak out against them.

+credits to dramawiki+

I think alot of people might have watched either the Manga, Anime, the Taiwanese Version: staring Barbie Xu and Jerry Yan, the Japanese Verision: staring # Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun. Now theres gonna be a Korean version!!! I think that it is gonna be really awsome!!! because all the versions (from manga to live series) is soo gooD and sweeT and cute and all~~ I can't wait until December when it comes out~~ I think the author, Kamio Yoko is making a lot of money from doing all these versions! lol~

OMG. I love this manga!!! Can't wait for it to come out!!! I've seen both the taiwainese and the japanese versions and they were both awesome!! Esepcially excited to see Kim Hyun Joong!!

ARGHH!!!...can't wait for it to come out...!!! really hope that its as good as the other verisons!!

ahhh i cna't wait for this to come out!! i heard that a china version is gonna film soon too... then there's all 4, jap, tw, kor and china.. lol

oh my God, r u serious a CN version...LOL everyone is crazy over this..

But this KR one starts off slightly different since the lead actress wasn't studying in the school...we'll see how it goes :D

So far the JP version has been the better version for me

lets hope the korean version can bring on more laughs~ cant wait :laugh::laugh:

oh wow another series with cute guys why not the story line is so awesome!!! can't wait

i've only seen the taiwanese version of f4, but this cast looks so much better in comparison. i cannot wait to watch HJ. so much buzz and its not out yet. exciting!!!

OMGGGG!! Can't wait for this to come out...

Gonna be awesome!!

I watched the Taiwanese and Japanese versions. Preferred the Taiwanese version. Don't particular like the Japnese male lead, forgot his name, even though he is supposed to be very popular. Will watch the Korean one and see how the producers turn the same story and make it interesting and more romantic.

can't wait!!!hyun joong.!!

this must be great..

hope that its better than the japanese version..

simply cant wait!

i can't wait to watch the korean version of hana yori dango. i loved both the taiwanese and japanese versions. i'll try not to have too high expectations for this otherwise i might get disappointed. =[

Did anyone see the mini-trailer yet?

it's freakin awesome!!!

haha so excited now

hyunjoongie is so cute <#

really cant wait...hope its better than the japanese n taiwan version

i only saw the Japanese version, and its pretty good. This cast looks way better though.

I am really anticipating this korean version of Hana Yori Dango especially Kim Hyun Joong is in it! I've watched the japanese version 1&2 and it was totally amazing!

omg jus found out abt this!!!! i luv the cast! hope it meets my expectations

3 more days till kbs is airing on tv. Kyaaaaaa

I can't wait... xD

I had a great time watching the TW and J version.

it's airing in korea today!! well..it shud've already aired!! i am SOO excited. i absolutely cannot wait for it. i loved the taiwanese. loved the japanese one more. and now korean version!! i hope i won't be disappointed. the trailer looks good tho. and it looks like they go to so many places around the world! vegas? hawaii?? i'm going to die waiting for the series to be subbed!

ahhh i cna't wait for this to come out!! i heard that a china version is gonna film soon too... then there's all 4, jap, tw, kor and china.. lol

ya... i heard that too.... and they will change alot from the original story.... they gonna change the characters'name and their background...

anyway... but im looking forward to the kroean version.... :24:

Edited by sea-hen9

watched the first 2 episodes. it didn't catch me as the Jap version did. i feel that in the Jap version the cast members had a certain chemistry that just made the kdrama so much more interesting. i cant yet see the 4 males in the Korean version as F4. hope it will change in future. But there is only 1 Makino and the Korean actress still hasn't proved herself to me.