Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aZnangel

[TVB-A] Beyond the Realm of Conscience - 宮心計 [2009]

1,052 posts in this topic

BEYOND THE REALM OF CONSCIENCES 宮心計 - 33 EPISODES (2009 ANNIVERSARY SERIES - GRAND PRODUCTION)

27y9ukx.jpg

English Title: Beyond the Realm of Conscience

Chinese Title: 宮心計

Genre: Ancient, Palace, Drama, Jealousy

Notable: Hong Kong's version of popular Korean drama "Jewels in the Place" . Will broadcast both in Korea and Hong Kong

Broadcast: October 19, 2009 (Hong Kong/Korea)

Episodes: 33

Official Site:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Cast:

Tavia Yeung

Charmaine Sheh

Kevin Cheng

Susanna Kwan

Michelle Yim

Wai Ying Hung

Moses Chan

Selena Li

Michelle Yim

Suet Sum

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS (SOURCE: ASTRO ON DEMAND)

Imperial Household Bureau is responsible for managing and directing all household services to the Emperor and the Imperial family in Tong Dynasty. It is comprised of four departments, namely Jewels, Attire, Food and Furnishings. LAU SAM HO (Charmaine Sheh) and YIU KAM LING (Tavia Yeung) are introduced into the bureau in their tender age and brought up in the disciplines of the palace. The two girls are diligent. YUEN TSUI WAN (Susanna Kwan), Head of the Jewels, and CHUNG SUET HA (Michelle Yim), Head of the Attire, are both very fond of HO for she is a kind-hearted young girl. Soon, they start fighting for the fellowship of HO.

HO always remembers her mother's words left to her before she passed away, that she was told, 'Doing good deeds, Speaking good words, Showing goodwill'. She lives her life of being gracious and kind-hearted in the palace. On the other hand, LING believes her survival in palace is achieved through cruel and calculating tactics. She cheats and schemes her way to the top and finally becomes the concubine. Though she realizes that HO has fallen in love with the chess master KO HIN YEUNG (Kevin Cheng), her jealousy still arouses by HO's attraction to the Emperor LEE YI (Moses Chan). Fearing that she is losing power, she ruthlessly makes up a false allegation against HO for murdering the Empress (Mary Hon) and condemns her to death. No matter how clever she is to scheme, things do not go the way she planned. By using a strong comparison of the two distinctive characters, HO and LING, the message of the drama is that "benevolence" is the only way to gain final victory.

Attraction: (Translated by:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
)

<Palace Scheme> talks about the period of Dynasty Tang, Tavia Yeung, Charmaine Sheh acted as two young Palace maids who suffer a lot. In the end, they separately become Emperor's Concubine and the Chief of Maids, and the Officers that previously bullied them - Michelle Yim, Wai Ying Hung, Christine Ng, Susanna Kwan received revenge from Tavia Yeung. Charmaine Sheh repays wrongs with kindness. The series is nicknamed Hong Kong's version of Jewel in the Palace, epicting the ancient life in the Palace.

000000727529_1255499850.jpg

Pictures

Spoiler:

Palace%20Scheme%201.png

charmaine1.jpgmichelleyim2.jpg

Palace%20Scheme.jpg

4%20ladies.jpg

oooo this must be one of those evil actress haha where she is really mean to other people seems like a good watch!

To me the series in koren was really boring to me , i hope they make this tvb version more interesting =)

and can't wait to see michelle being evil again@

I never the watched the Korean version but heard it was good, but looked kinda boring to me.. Tavia as the evil one... Hmmm but I think she should be the good one and Charmaine the evil.. Charmaine gets all the goos roles not fair...

Gawd this drama looks awesome. There's MOSES & TAVIA & KEVIN! But Tavia as the antagonist? ): I'dve so much preferred her as the protragonist & so nice :X

How can you say the Jewel in the palace was boring!!! OMG!!! It was such a good series yes it dragged at parts but well worth it!! TVB is really running out of ideas, its either remakes of their classic series, squeals or remarks of popular foreign series!

the trailer for this in the sales presentation looked intense and interesting... it should be interesting and fresh to see tavia in an evil role. a strong cast and potential good plotline... looking forward to this. i think charmaine's character should have at least a slight scheming/evil side to make the character more interesting. isn't selena li said to be part of this series too, i think she is playing a scheming role too against tavia in the palace...

i'm looking forward to this show!! with moses and tarvia!!! love them so much! and it's tarvia's first time being an evil character i believe..it should be pretty good!!

I can't wait for this drama.Period drama.Saw it at the programme presentation 2009.All the great actress especially with Tavia Yeung(the rising star).It is going to best 1 of the best drama for next year.

definitely one of the dramas that i'm looking forward to in 2009! can't wait to see tavia in this kind of role. though i don't think i'm going to like charmaine's character. judgeing from the preview, she just seems too good.

won !TVB make the new 2009 series i can't200 wait, i like to see Charmaine Sheh make the movie is very good , is it coming soon in early 2009 .

I am actually most excited about this series for 2009! The trailer looks very exciting and this series has been termed the HK version of Jewel in the Palace. I've never seen "Jewel", but heard it was good. So hopefully, this series lives up to par!

Looking forward to seeing this series. It sounds interesting. Really want to see Tavia playing a evil role!

woohoo! I aw the sales presentation at youtube and I can;t wait till it is out. I am glad to see thatthey have changed the chinese title. Juts wondering, is Lau Sam Ho a real historical person? Cos it is a very crude name for a lady. Or is it a nickname or something like Dai Cheung Gam?

Anyway, love to see Michelle and Susanna at it again in here. I think it is refreshing to see Susanna play a quiet nice person instead of a loud-mouth this time.

Wow.... this series is very nice .... Can't wait to watch it .... this has a lot of my favorite stars. Thanks so much for the upload information.....

omg they must have this next year lol love most of the people in it....would be better if they put raymond lam in it too :D

i cant wait for this show. this cast is very strong, maybe even stronger than moonlight resonance. hopefully this series comes out quickly.

he trailer for this in the sales presentation looked intense and interesting... it should be interesting and fresh to see tavia in an evil role. a strong cast and potential good plotline... looking forward to this. i think charmaine's character should have at least a slight scheming/evil side to make the character more interesting. isn't selena li said to be part of this series too, i think she is playing a scheming role too against tavia in the palace...

isn't this like the movie dai cheung kam but it seems k to me and i dont noe how good the promotion would be because it is in the korean setting

watch the snapshots introduction in HongKong...looks like a great series.. can't wait to watch it