Kim Ki Hyeon

Oh Mi Yeon

Lee Soon Yeol

Ok Ji Yeong

Lee Soon Yeol

Baek Do Bin

Choi Jong Ryeol

Synopsis:

Min-joon, an absolute believer in true love, dedicates herself to the men she dates, but each time it results in a painful breakup. Today, she’s going through the most disastrous heartbreak ever – being dumped on her birthday! The confident professional Min-joon can be so clueless when it comes to love. Distracted from this unpleasant surprise, she bumps into an exotic foreign car. A very handsome young man steps out of the car angrily. To escape from the scene, Min-joon pretends not to understand English, but when Min-joon arrives at work, she finds out that the foreigner, Robin, is none other than her newly appointed boss…

+credits to movieXclusive+

this movies is worth to watch, one of my course mate share it with me......i like Daniel Henney so much in this movies...cool and handsome :rolleyes:

hmm well i thought Uhm Jung Hwa was quite pretty in this movie !

and daniel henney he's eye candy ! but thought it was awkward how there was an american women in the movie even though i get why she's there but just awkward.

very goooood looove story .

LOL OH . the ending was funny when teh father asked if he wanted to marry his daughter but he was like im not at that stage yet ! LMFAOOOO . CUTE!

LUVEED this show, its was really good romantic comedy, watched this 4 times and still love it, good ending and great comical moments from both actors.

omg@ this movie is great. daneil henney looks good! ;; he should be in more movies, or in series :] it's worth watching, when hes the lead male.

was very disappointing for me. somehow i expected something entirely different. it had too much drama and not enough comedy for my taste

A little draggy towards the ending could have closed the show up with 5 less episodes, just dragging on.

Love Daniel !! So cute.

But the girl was kind of old, might the way she was portrayed in the movie cuz I've seen some pictures where she is totally different.

The end wasn't so good, just left you hanging there.

oh i love this movie. daniel look so hansome in this movie!! daniel en uhm jung hwa makes a good couple. i hope in the future, they will make a drama together.

I would love to see them in a drama together. They're cute.

The best part of the movie is Daniel though...just getting to stare at him the entire time was enough lol.

i'm glad to hear this movie is pretty good. i've been meaning to wtach this movie, since Daniel's in it. XD Thanks for all the inputs.

Haha, I actually hated this movie. It was cheesy, bad cheesy too. And Daniel Henney, despite the fact that he's hot and all, he should really learn Korean. Most of the time he looks like he doesn't even understand what Uhm Jung Hwa is saying.

DANIEL! ummmhm, did i say that outloud?

lol, jk. anyways this is a nice movie.

cute, funny, and romantic.

i loved this movie.

and daniel's inside! WOOT.

i recommend this movie.

DANIEL HENNY IS SO PERFECT I LOVE HIM hes so hot and hes such a good actor i loved how they fell inlove w.o relaly knowing

i actually loved the fact that the dialect was split, it puts an interesting twist on the movie, sorta like saying even tho ur from diff worlds, we can still find common grounds among each other. it's a good movie.

awww i love this movie!! it's one of my favourites!! i love daniel henney!! and uhm jung hwa was good in the movie!!

i love this movie is one of my favs and daniel is great.

Edited by Kisayami

Uhm Jung Hwa is one classy lady. I love the personality and spark she brings in each character.

the girl looks a bit old. story line is very classic mills & boon stuff

This mvoie was really good. I enjoyed every second of it. I really loved the ending of this movie

the girl looks a bit old. story line is very classic mills & boon stuff

That 'old-looking' girl was born in 1971. But she looks just fine for me. :drinksss:

I think that Uhm Jung Hwa is such a classy lady. I love all her movies and dramas as she brings a bit of her classy personality to every character that she portrays on screen. She always glows!