Kim Ki Hyeon

Oh Mi Yeon

Lee Soon Yeol

Ok Ji Yeong

Lee Soon Yeol

Baek Do Bin

Choi Jong Ryeol

Synopsis:

Min-joon, an absolute believer in true love, dedicates herself to the men she dates, but each time it results in a painful breakup. Today, she’s going through the most disastrous heartbreak ever – being dumped on her birthday! The confident professional Min-joon can be so clueless when it comes to love. Distracted from this unpleasant surprise, she bumps into an exotic foreign car. A very handsome young man steps out of the car angrily. To escape from the scene, Min-joon pretends not to understand English, but when Min-joon arrives at work, she finds out that the foreigner, Robin, is none other than her newly appointed boss…

+credits to movieXclusive+

Oooo..we..ee....it's him again...I loved the spy series he did. He's doing the similar scenes in this movie to the series. The whole foreign car, speak no english,this.... Oooo...cant wait to see this one! :blink:

hehehe~ I just saw this movie......entertaining Daniel Henney spoke solely english almost throughout the whole movie.....::Hot::......but a little wierd at the same time b/c everyone else is speaking in Korean to him.....lol.....but in the end I thought it was just another "Korean Love Love Movie" <-- according to my friend.....

Just watched this movie, it was great! The main girl is sooo funny, she's not super pretty but she kinda pretty at some point and very attractive in certain point too. Daniel Henney, nothing to say, GREAT!! Another favorite korean movie!!

the movie was okie. only watched it to stare at daniel. he's so hot. but didn't like the girl in it. wasn't much of a story either...

i thought this movie was just okayy too. daniel is really cute though!

The movie was kinda of a drag.. but Daniel is sooo hot in this movie

this movies is ok.. just watched it because of daniel henney!

This mvoie was really good. I enjoyed every second of it. I really loved the ending of this movie, but I dont want to spoil it for the others so I wont say anything. But, the acting was done very well and I thought the storyline and plot was great also.

I enjoyed this movie!

Daniel was really cool here =] Left me a good impression of him.

The main female girl was good too =D

holy cow

i love Daniel

hes cute and cool

i enjoyed this movie^^

Just watched this movie, it was great! The main girl is sooo funny, she's not super pretty but she kinda pretty at some point and very attractive in certain point too. Daniel Henney, nothing to say, GREAT!! Another favorite korean movie!!

oh I loved this movie haha. but Daniel needs to speak Korean!! haha so white he is

The storyline is so-so and predictable but not every movie is starring daniel.

I really love daniel in this movie. But its a typical ending where you can guess. The girl does so many funny stuff.

i thought this movie was just okayy too. i think the gurl is kindla attractive at certain point

couldn't figure y this movie and the "body guard" that they talk in korean and he was talking in english

don't understand the communication thingy

haha .. its so funny how daniel henney starts randomly talking in korean..

nothing really special... just an ok movie

this movies is worth to watch, one of my course mate share it with me......i like Daniel Henney so much in this movies...cool and handsome

this is such a cute show. i love daniel henney and uhm jung hwa together such a great pairing.

Some parts were a bit typical and predictable, but overall the movie was quite enjoyable. I think Daniel Henney and Uhm Jung Hwa look awesome together!

i fell in love with daniel henney after watching this movie.

and i love uhm jung hwa as an actress!

i think she's great at acting.

she should continue acting rather than singing, in my opinion.

i'd love to see this movie again if the time comes.