2001 真實 Truth

2002 發燒 Fever

2003 勇敢 Brave

2004 也許明天 Maybe Tomorrow

2006 我要快樂 I Want Happiness

2007 The Power Of Love 1996-2006

2007 Star

DVD/VCD

金曲精選影音 ("Bad Boy" & "Sisters" Karaoke MV)

妹力四射Live (Live in Concert 1998)

牽手唱翻天 ("Holding Hands" Live in Concert & Karaoke MV)

妹力99Live (Live in Concert 1999)

我可以抱你嗎愛人 ("May I Hold You, Lover?" Karaoke MV)

歌聲妹影 (A*Mei with Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra)

不顧一切 ("Regardless" Karaoke MV)

真實 演唱會 ("Truth" Live in Concert)

真實 ("Truth" Karaoke MV)

發燒 ("Fever" Karaoke MV)

A級娯楽 世界巡廻演唱會 (Live in Concert 2002)

勇敢 ("Brave" Karaoke MV)

勇敢 MSN線上演唱会 ("Brave" Live on MSN Online Concert)

+credits to wikipedia+

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

omg...i didnt' know she came from such a huge family!!

she's an awesome singer

A mei has always being my idol because her songs are always so good! i think her voice is very remarkable and i do hope one day she will be able to stand on the international stage and perform for the whole world and not stuck in Taiwan/Asia.

I always feel that she has alot of talent and i am really glad that she managed to venture beyond singing popular music and experiment with other stuff e.g. her newest musical in Taiwan.

Sometimes it does hurt to see her popularity dropping in taiwan especially after she joined warner music. her career seem to take a new dip. but i do hope to see her back in her best form to take the music market by force soon.

A mei jia you! your fans will always be supporting you!

aniwan watched her musical recently? can give any comments?

Big fan for Ah Mei, and I think she has an awesome voice. I also admire her for speaking her mind, instead of being a puppet to her managers and record company.

if u have watched her perform live before; you,ll get extremly High! very great performer with powerful vocals!

wow...3 brothers and 5 sisters...Ah Mei is one of my favorite singers!!....she has a really strong voice...she's just awesome! =D Her concerts are the best concerts to watch!!

i really love her vocal!!her vocal is soo powerful!!she is the best singer!!

i like her new song yong yuan de kuai le.. a song that can get u high xD

her music is so great , she has her own kind of music , hope she bring more good music

a-mei is my favourite singer and she's got the best voice!!!

and she's getting better and better!

her version of the chinese version of "ka men" is probably the best i've ever heard.

AMEI FOREVER! she is my most favorite asian artist, in fact my first taste of music was from her Sisters album, i grew up addicted to A-Mei, sometimes it sadden me to know that people don't know her anymore. She's been going strong since when she came out and she will keep going strong till forever!

Her voice is just so powerful and she sings with so much emotional. I wish that her songs were like before, now her songs are just going with the trends, I will still buy her cds even if it isn't like all fun and happy and edgey. I just really miss the powerful ballads and hyper songs that she had before. I think the death of her producer(don't know his name in english) is very sad, he wrote i think a lot of the classics of her songs!

Ok this is not trashing anyone, so don't hate me, like with cyndi wang, she is just "cute", she sings but i think she could depend on her songs and not just cuteness, but amei is the opposite, she is who she is based on her voice and songs and not how pretty or cute she looks. That's one of the thing i like about A-Mei, though through the changes of decades, her emotions are still there, though her style in songs have changed, she is still the same person who came out years ago. Her album "I Want Happiness" is a strong prove, you can hear all her emotions in the ballads

Edited by pommy48

she is my favorite forever!!!she’s amazing!! i'm really excited, i heard she's performing in the olympics?!

Best Mandarin/Cantonese Singer. She just has such a powerful voice, lover her songs! Wish she'll release another album soon.

Ai Mei is just amazing! Her voice is awesome! But i've came to realize that there's not one good song out there that is good enough for her to express her vocals even more. She puts a lot of feelings into her songs. I started liking her a lot more when she released the "I Want To Be Happy?" album.

ahmei ...

she have sexy voice ...

and the song all is high key..

then go to ktv must choice ahmei song ...

Ok this is not trashing anyone, so don't hate me, like with cyndi wang, she is just "cute", she sings but i think she could depend on her songs and not just cuteness, but amei is the opposite, she is who she is based on her voice and songs and not how pretty or cute she looks. That's one of the thing i like about A-Mei, though through the changes of decades, her emotions are still there, though her style in songs have changed, she is still the same person who came out years ago. Her album "I Want Happiness" is a strong prove, you can hear all her emotions in the ballads

word.

can't really stand people being 'popular' (not talking about cyndi wang particularly) because of their looks when it's about singing. looks should only matter a bit, the rest should be about singing/live performance/attitude.

it's really sad to see that a-mei is indeed not that popular anymore these days, because she is truly an awesome singer. her voice is so great and she also knows perfectly how to use it. if someone ever says that she doesn't sing well, then this person is just a) dumb or b) ignorant or c) both.

her songs are so goodd..the lyrics and plus her voice..all so beautiful

I just listened to A-Mei for the first time recently (Star).

She's wonderful. A fantastic singer.

I will definitely be buying more of her albums really soon.

Amei rox~ Her voice is fabulous and her style is unbeatable <3

she is an awesome singer. i love the new album!!!>....< cannot believe she still can sing so well.