2006 微笑 Pasta / Smile Pasta

Discography:

2003 Begin

2004 Loves You

2005 Honey

2005 New + Best Selection

2005 Cyndi With You

+credits to wikipedia+

i don't think she can act...but i love her albums...she has a nice voice..i've seen some of her photos n in some angels i find that she kinda looks like jolin tsai in some way...

Yes i agree with u..

her acting is not fantastic. i saw her in wei xiao pasta... and she was this silly cute girl that is so.. ERgh... but then the series was still good tho..

her singing is not bad..

she wuz great in smile pasta..i thought she looked great with nicholas teo/ zhang..her voice is pretty good

her songs are good...not bad . She is cute in the wei xiao Pasta drama!

I am currently watching Smiling Pasta and I actually find her acting in it not that great lol. She acts sort of like she is 16 but then again maybe that is how her character is suppose to be like? I really don't know never saw her in another drama. And then her music, I duno, I saw that one video for the theme song of Smiling Pasta and it was just soo darn happy haha.

Loved her in wei ziao pasta but didn't like it so much when she whined. Her songs are pretty good.

her voice is cutesey

but i think she acts a little too much to be cute & her face doestn really match her voice

she looks great in smile pasta...i love her in that series...and i love her song day break....

i think her singing is OKAY. but i thought she was cute in wei xiao pasta. hahah

Cyndi Wang! after watching smiling pasta, i am so crzy about her!!! eventhough some of the mv i think she is overly exaggerated, but her style still make me feel like a having a bright side! i wish her best success in her music n acting industry!!! i hope she can make another drama soon! i luv her voice! best wishes!!! :D

i think she was alrite in smile pasta but it couldve been better...her voice isnt bad though..cute!!!

lol...i agree with the ppl above about Cyndi in Smiling Pasta, her character was a bit toooooooo naive n stuff, but overall, i still really liked the drama....

n i heard her new album will be out soon!! sooooooooo looking forward to it...hehe

i liked it when she was in smiling pasta more then she was in 天國的嫁衣 because in pasta she really got into character more then 天國的嫁衣.

she is realli cute.... i love her songs.. kinda goood in a way.. but cant realli dance tho hahaha

Cyndi is too cute in smiling pasta!!! she made a great couple with nicholas teo in this drama....i also love her song

shes veryy cute but i dont think she acts veryy good but her songs are good

she's cute. very skinnnnny though. hahah her acting is not that bad but she cries a lot.

I only heard 1 song from her and she is good. I first didn't knew who she was but now I've seen a picture of her she is cute.

I used to love Cyndi, but since shes been in two dramas that both have her as the "cute" girl.. >.> I dont know it is very cute for awhile but it gets a bit annoying.. Ive seen all of Tian Guo de Jia Yi and some of Smiling Pasta, so yea.. A lot of her songs are cutesy too, but its not as bad. I think she looks very pretty though, its just that when she dyed her hair that red color.. makes her stand out a bit too much lol

hmm i dont reallie think cyndi's that pretty....i mean compared to rainie~~ but then i like the 2sweet jewelry that she endorses ^^