Guest cici

Father molesting 11 years old daughter sentenced to 11 years

33 posts in this topic

Father molesting 11 years old daughter sentenced to 11 years

source and credit: takungpao

Translated by cici@AsianEU

This article follows up on story from this article:

Father Stripped and demostrated sex education in REAL PERSON to his daughter

Owner of a computer repair shop allegedly molested and in an attempt to have incest with his 11-years-old daughter by the excuse of teaching sex education was earlier convicted in the High Court. He was convicted of four counts of indecent conduct and attempted incest offendse towards the girl, who was sentenced to 11 years imprisonment yesterday. When passing the sentence, the judge read out the report, said the defendant still maintains his innocence showing no sign of remorse, so the judge believes he should receive psychological counseling. The judge also read out the girl's report that the girl has been seriously affected psychologically, and the girl's mother and older brother still do not believe that the girl was molested by her father. The judge hopes the defendant could persuade his wife and son to improve their treatment to the girl.

Said claim innocence, no remorse

Deputy Judge Pang of the High Court reprimanded defendant that his acts destroyed trust and integrity during sentencing yesterday, which is a very serious case. Judge Pang quoted the defendant that he is still evading the incident and insisting on his innocence showing no remorse. Judge also cited the victim's report said she has always have a good relationship with the defendant. The defendant molested the girl in the name of sex education, and claimed that he will ignore the girl if the girl does not accept; this rationale confused the girl as she still constantly being reminded of being violated. The report said that after the incident the victim continues to have nightmares dreaming the process of being molested, feeling dirty herself, and also thought about committing suicide which made a great psychological impact on her.

Judge made a final decision to sentence the defendant to imprisonment for 11 years, and that the defendant should receive psychological counseling in prison. After the sentencing, judge said the girl's mother and older brother still can not believe the girl's story which disturbed the girl. Judge Pang hopes the defendant could persuade the two to improve treatment to the victim.

Family never visit the girl

According to the police outside the court, the girl now lives quarters coordinated by Social Welfare Department, but her family has never visited her and the girl had cut off all contact with family.

The case happened in October last year to January 24 this year, the girl was a six grader living with 52-years-old defendant, her mother and older brother, but her mother and older brother return home late due to work. In the evening when defendant was at home, he would ask his daughter to masturbate for him on the pretext of sex education. Later, he taught her to perform oral sex and asked her to swallow semen, but when daughter vomited, the defendant said to her that she would get used to it gradually. In addition, there were two evenings in which the defendant has the intention of having a sexual intercourse with his daughter. This year on January 24, daughter disclosed to the class teacher and social worker. Her mother met with school authorities, but the defendant arrived with mom at the same time, so school called the police and police arrested the defendant.

Glad to know the father gets what he deserved.

Hopes the girl gets better too.

What an animal, he should be in jail for the rest of his life ad never allowed out. I feel sorry for the girl, only 11 years old, her life is ruin by her own father, the person who was supposed to protect her. and worse her family disowned her, what a family, her mother should be there to support her so that she could relive her life again. instead she is all on her own , poor girl.

I just can't believe her mom and her brother are taking the defendent's side and it is terrible that nobody in the family cares about her after the incident. I think the dad used a lame excuse to teach his daughter that way.

That is really sick. I hope the girl recover from this tramaizing experience. The father need psychological help and should be sentence to a longer prison term.

11 years is not enough, the punishment is just too lax

so poor for the little gilr .just 11 year old and her family dont take care her during a year

i glad he is in prison but it should be more longer then 11years. i hate the mother and the brother, i cant believe it, how they treat her she need their support.

sickening! especially more sickening is the mother and the brother who does not believe the girl. 11 years is not enough, better just stay locked up for the rest of his life. how can a father do that to his daughter? he is suppose to be protect her from harm and not the other way round.

what a family...as for the brother, how can he not believe in his sis

He should be in there for more than 11 years. I also think it's really sad that the rest of her family doesn't believe her. I wonder if it's just that they're in denial, and really don't want to believe that it happened, but either way, that's just messed up.

What's worse is the child's mother and brothers' unwillingness to believe the girl. They probably blame the child for breaking apart their "happy" lives. This is common, as the mother may be confused and refuses to believe that her husband would abuse her daughter, his own flesh and blood. Its hard for her to choose between her husband and daughter. Perhaps if he was a step father instead, it would sound more reasonable to her. This is so sad.

huh this happened where? must be happen in a third world country i think

So disturbing about what the father did..UGHH. Especially the semen part. *barfff*

What's even worse is the family!! Holy crap. That's like the worse family ever. I feel so bad for the girl...having nightmares like that and being scarred for life. I'd be so helpless if my own family doesn't even believe me about something like this serious!

Seriously, thinking about it really makes me want to beat the mother and brother up. So irresponsible; can't believe they don't believe her!

This is disgusting. I'm so glad the 11 year old was brave enough to come forward and tell someone about this. If she hadn't said anything this would have continued for a long time. What a sick father! I don't think 11 years is enough for this sick sick man. Just terrible.

That is one sick minded father. This is one of the guilty ones that deserve either a life sentence or capital punishment. I know capital punishment is old and illegal in many countries now, but this is too much! 11 years in prison for what he did, for how he damaged the girl's mental thinking is NOTHING!! As the girl gets older, she will probably eventually go into dating and that image of her past will still probably follow her and affect her for a very long time. The mother and father are stupid too. They didn't do any illegal actions, but their support of the father is already something that deserves 11 year prison time themselves.

I hope the girl will recover!!

That's just a nightmare to heard from. Poor that little girls. I can't believe any father could do that to their daughter. So Sad for her

Sigh.. pity the little girl.. she is just only 11 years old.

how could the father do that to her..

11 years is too short for him!!

He should be jailed for life and be molested by his jail-mates 24/7 365 days a year!!!

I am glad that d father deserve wat he get and hope d lil girl will grow up strong and hopefully tis will not affect her behavior

This is sick the parents and brother wouldnt even help the girl . the Girl is too young to have this experience with a father. why would the father and mother have the daughter if they hated her that much? Its jsut too SICK!