5. "Goodbye, Apathy" - 3:32

6. "All Fall Down" - 4:04

7. "Tyrant" - 5:03

8. "Prodigal" - 3:55

9. "Won't Stop" - 5:03

10. "All We Are" - 4:28

11. "Someone to Save You" - 4:15

12. "Come Home" - 4:27

Dreaming Out Loud is the debut album by American rock band OneRepublic. It was produced by Greg Wells, with two songs produced by singer Ryan Tedder, and was engineered and mixed by Joe Zook. The album was released on November 20, 2007, though many of the tracks were leaked months in advance of the official release date. The album follows two years of massive success on MySpace where the band has appeared in MySpace Music's Top Artists since early 2006, with over 28 million total song plays counted.It has been released in the U.S., Australia, the UK, Europe, New Zealand and Spain. The album has sold 1,455,932 copies so far worldwide.

The first single to be lifted from the album was "Apologize", both in its original form and a version remixed by Timbaland. The follow up single "Stop and Stare" was released on March 3, 2008 in the United Kingdom. A third single from the album, "Say (All I Need)" was released June, 2008. A fourth single, "Mercy," is set to be released in the Fall of 2008. The official video for "Mercy" debuted in the UK on August 15th, 2008, on the music channel 'Q'. The video is filmed in black and white and features OneRepublic performing the song on a beach.

Soucre : Wikipedia

Personally, i like this band because of the fine voice of the lead singer, and his singing style and melodies suit me well. Well, i would say i love all songs in this album and can't stop listening to it :75:

Edited by churoshyo

OneRepublic's debut album ain't bad at all. Their first single Apologize, being remixed by Timbaland was a hit. All three singles spawned from his album are good, and are among my favorite tracks on the album. Track twelve, 'Come Home' ain't half bad either.

i seriously LOVE their cd, but after "apoligize" seem like no1 cares for them anymore :( i love like every song!

First heard of them when they play on "so you think you can dance " last year when they played their hit "Apologize". Great album and superb remix from the remix king Timberland on Apologize.

one republic is really really good although this is their 1st album. Most of the songs are nice and especially all the singer. Best newbie of the year.

I love One Republik album. Stop And Stare is my favorite song, it's sooo beautiful. I like the Timbaland Apologize better than this one.

One republic is really good.. as u said, the lead singer is not bad..

love all the songs..

apologize became so mainstream now

but their music video's really cool;D

recommend music video to be watched:)

They are pretty good, especially the song apoligize

apologize became so mainstream now

yeah, that what i dont like about it.

now, half year (?) later its hardly played in radio.

one republic is really really good although this is their 1st album. Most of the songs are nice and especially all the singer. Best newbie of the year.

hmm.. they ain't really newbie at all.. the lead singer, ryan tedder, composed lots of songs to famous singers such as beyonce, ashley tisdale, kelly clarkson and etc before having their own album. no doubt they are damn talented.. pardon me for reviving this thread, it's been ages since i left this forum. lol

Apologize is very good, but it's not the only good song from them!

They're a great band, so I can't wait to listen to it!

Ryan Tedder is awesome composer/producer/singer. Triple threat, and their new album is great!

i like apologize and say all i need they nice songs

good album. most of the tracks are songs that you can hear many times before getting bored...

i seriously LOVE their cd, i love like every song!