Title: 惡作劇2吻 / E Zuo Ju 2 Wen

English title: They Kiss Again

Episodes: 20

Broadcast period: 2007-Dec-16 - 2008-Apr-27

Air time: Sundays 22:00 to 23:30

Cast:

* Ariel Lin as Yuan Xiang Qin 袁湘琴

* Joe Cheng as Jiang Zhi Shu 江直樹

* Jiro Wang as Jin Yuan Feng 金元豐 (Ah Jin 阿金)

* Chang Yung Cheng as Jiang Wan Li 江阿利

* Cyndi Chaw as Ah Li's wife 阿利嫂

* Tang Tsung Sheng as Yuan You Cai

* Liu Rong Jia as Liu Ya Nong

* Yang Pei Ting as Lin Chun Mei

* Arron Yan as Ah Bu

* Figaro Ceng Shao Zong as Jiang Yu Shu

* Danson Tang as Motoki (Japanese Manga Name)

* Cai Yi Zhen as Tomoko (Japanese Manga Name)

* Xiu Jie Kai as Funatsu (Japanese Manga Name)

* Little Zhen as Marina (Japanese Manga Name)

* Tiffany Xu as Pei Zi Yu

Synopsis:

The sequel of It Started With A Kiss begins with Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu's wedding and honeymoon. From the start, they experience problems and interferences within their marriage such as mistaken pregnancy, misunderstandings, and a run-in with a girl from Zhi Shu's past. Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu will go on a honeymoon to Guam and there they will see Ah Jin. Ah Jin goes there because he was so heartbroken from Xiang Qin's marriage that he wanted to get away but only to ends up seeing the two of them together. Ah Jin will also meet another girl and fall in love with her. Xiang Qin's best friend, Lin Chun Mei, gets pregnant with Ah Bu's child. Xiang Qin takes Chun Mei to Lungshan Temple where she prays for her and her child.

Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu switch to medical school to become nurse and doctor. During that time, Zhi Shu meets new rivals who wish to outdo him and Xiang Qin makes four new friends, and as it turns out, one of them likes her and wishes to replace Zhi Shu.

How will their lives turn out to be?

credits to dramawiki

250px-ISWAK2.jpg

Edited by Chloe.C

I watched series number two and it sure was GOOD! The first one was already good but the second one was even better. I heard rumors that they are going to make the third part, but I don't know if its true. Either way, I do hope they make the third one! :]

Really love their transition from the first series to this series! Its so good seeing how Joe's character turns from not liking Arie's character at all, to being totally protective over her! Cuuuute! All her hardwork has paid off :)

I also watched the first and the second series and they are both well played. They kiss again differs a bit from the original story of the manga itazura na kiss, though this was the origin. But the scenes are very energetic, above all because of the main actors Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng, well known stars who match the roles. I hope that there will be a continuing serie three with the title Last Kiss, but as known it will not be another serie in the near future.

Edited by Vinh Tran

this sequel is much better than the first instalment in terms of plot and acting-wise

i really liked the 1st one.. but the 2nd one was just not as interesting as the 1st..

maybe its bc the secret passion wasnt there anymore..

i hear they might be doing a 3rd one..

i hope its better

i just watched the first episode of this and can't wait to watch more!!! hopefully it's just as good as the first one. but the OST doesnt seem to be as good as the first so far.

I love this drama. I love Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng together. They make a perfect couple :)

i didnt like this show at all i feel like theres no storyline the first oen was better though

i loved the 1st..

the 2nd.. there was just too many short stories ..

i did like the fact that they showed clips from the 1st in the the 2nd series.

i really really would love to see a third one.. but since the author passed away.. i think they find it hard to make a story that she would have wanted.

I remember watching this during a summer night. Such a sweet drama, and lots of mushy moments.

i will watch anything with jiro wang in it ! but other than that i really enjoy watching this .

I am really enjoying this drama! Great actors and actresses, and plot! Joe and Ariel have so much chemistry with each other!