Title: 惡作劇2吻 / E Zuo Ju 2 Wen

English title: They Kiss Again

Episodes: 20

Broadcast period: 2007-Dec-16 - 2008-Apr-27

Air time: Sundays 22:00 to 23:30

Cast:

* Ariel Lin as Yuan Xiang Qin 袁湘琴

* Joe Cheng as Jiang Zhi Shu 江直樹

* Jiro Wang as Jin Yuan Feng 金元豐 (Ah Jin 阿金)

* Chang Yung Cheng as Jiang Wan Li 江阿利

* Cyndi Chaw as Ah Li's wife 阿利嫂

* Tang Tsung Sheng as Yuan You Cai

* Liu Rong Jia as Liu Ya Nong

* Yang Pei Ting as Lin Chun Mei

* Arron Yan as Ah Bu

* Figaro Ceng Shao Zong as Jiang Yu Shu

* Danson Tang as Motoki (Japanese Manga Name)

* Cai Yi Zhen as Tomoko (Japanese Manga Name)

* Xiu Jie Kai as Funatsu (Japanese Manga Name)

* Little Zhen as Marina (Japanese Manga Name)

* Tiffany Xu as Pei Zi Yu

Synopsis:

The sequel of It Started With A Kiss begins with Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu's wedding and honeymoon. From the start, they experience problems and interferences within their marriage such as mistaken pregnancy, misunderstandings, and a run-in with a girl from Zhi Shu's past. Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu will go on a honeymoon to Guam and there they will see Ah Jin. Ah Jin goes there because he was so heartbroken from Xiang Qin's marriage that he wanted to get away but only to ends up seeing the two of them together. Ah Jin will also meet another girl and fall in love with her. Xiang Qin's best friend, Lin Chun Mei, gets pregnant with Ah Bu's child. Xiang Qin takes Chun Mei to Lungshan Temple where she prays for her and her child.

Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu switch to medical school to become nurse and doctor. During that time, Zhi Shu meets new rivals who wish to outdo him and Xiang Qin makes four new friends, and as it turns out, one of them likes her and wishes to replace Zhi Shu.

How will their lives turn out to be?

credits to dramawiki

250px-ISWAK2.jpg

Edited by Chloe.C

Can't wait for part two to come out either. I watched part I and i loved it. Areil and Joe has such great chemistry on screen. I hope part two will be just as good even though sequels usually aren't as great. But i can still hope.

Are you f`reals? :ghost: After ISWAK ended, there were rumors of this series having a sequel but.. @___@. Anyway, is it going to be shown in march or may?

i wonder when wold this serie to be out, i'v seem the 1st serie and i loved it,

i can't wait till this serie come out, if you seen the first season of the serie and the comic of the story, i think you'll love it too

please try not to double post, use edit button. thanks

wah so fast got season 2 already...

^^ so eager to watch...

hope its nice...

im afraid of disappointment as well =(

coz sometimes the 2nd 1 is usually not as good as the 1st 1...

but anyway hoping for it 2 be out...

yahh!! a sequel for it started with a kiss!

can't wait to watch!

the first one is soo good love ariel and joe!! they are so cute together!

The filming for this sequel has finally started on the 28th~ They had to wait til Jiro Wang finished filming The Ultimate Family, hence the delay~ But its been said that they are goin to rush it so that it could be aired over summer~ The outline of the story is the continuation from the wedding they had in the last sequel, the life of newly weds~ The story would start with them on their honeymoon~ During their opening press conference on the 26th, they announced that Dason Tang (Tang Yu Zhe - Nan Xue Cheung from Hana Kimi) would also have a role in the sequel~

i can't wait for IT STARTED WITH A KISS 2 to come out because then i will love iswak all over again,

ps. joe is so different in real life than as zhi shu

i think it comes out in sept of 2007 or suttin like dat.. lol i really want to see it but i hope its as good as ISWK bcuz sequels usually rnt as good xD

OMG!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SECOND SEASON TO COME OUT!!! :yay: SO EXCITED!! haha i wonder if jiang zhi shu will still pick on xiang qin...but it's cute that way..heheh

Oh I can't wait for this to come out! I heard that their marriage was not official or something cause Joe didn't do his part and they go through a lot of drama from it.

can't wait until it comes out.

i hope it's going to be just as good as the first one.

i blame ISWAK for my bad grades..

I can't wait to see series two. The first one was filming in my high school in Taiwan. I wasn't there anymore though. It reminds me a lot of my high school life.

I read that filming is going quite slowly..i hope that it'll pick up soon and be released at least by the end of this year cos its THE series that ive been waiting for the whole year

I can't wait, it's gonna air this Sept. I hope it is uploaded with english subtitles cuz I don't really understand mandarin fully. It was this show that got me addicted to TW drama. I use to only watch TVB.

yes. it is coming out sometime in the sept area. and it'll start off with the marriage. of course you guys didn't believe the wedding in the end of ISWAK I was for reals. lol.

i cant wait for iswak 2?!!! i rlly wonder how the plot is going to be? i noe its gonna be about their lives and marriage,,but i wonder would they have a baby or sumthin?..cuz that plot would be gr8t.

from what i watched on yu le bai fen bai...it appears that our 2 leads are having the time of their lives filming this show. they are playing non stop...and apparently alot of sparks are flying all over the place between the 2 of them. heez. i guess for fans like us...it's some great news.

omg i cant wait to see the second series hope it is as good or even better then the 1st one!!!!!!i have been dying to see wat happens after the marriage!!!!! CANT WAIT!!! :04: :93: (heard it will be coming out in august of this year!! lolz)

I really ought to watch the first one soon. I've only watched the Japanese one with Takashi Kashiwabara, but that one's story ends when they graduate. I wonder if Part II of It Started with a Kiss is going to follow the manga's story.

im actually really expecting something for this drama.. @ 1st they said ariel wasn't gonna film the 2nd 1.. n i was thinkin.. then how would they make the 2nd series?!? n now im thinkin.. they'r already in luv.. wut else is there 2 watch?!? im seriously lookin forward to the story line of this series