maggiedao

Rainie Yang - 杨丞琳

137 posts in this topic

English Name: Rainie Yang

Chinese Name: Yang Cheng Lin (杨丞琳)

Birthday: June 4, 1984

Height: 161cm

Weight: 42kg

Was part of girl band 4inLove (now disbanded)

First love: 16 years old

People most loved: mother and older sister

Motto: Trying doesnt mean success, but not trying will definitely not succeed

Qualities looked in a boy: motivated, respect elders, athletic, healthy, good physique, 175cm or taller

Favorite artist: Tony Leung

Favorite singer: Beyonce

First thing to do in the morning: drink 500cc of water

Profession if didn't enter showbiz: kindergarten teacher or make-up artist

Favorite hairstyle: bangs

Favorite attire in private: pantsuits (must be feminine), refuse to wear skirts no matter what (other than when it's required for work)

Favorite things: cute or creative stickers, things that sprinkle/shine

Least favorite things: dolls, stuffed animals, or things that are too girly

Favorite food: Taiwanese fried chicken, Chinese bbq, Japanese food, Italian food

Least favorite food: things that have to do with grinded meat like dumplings and buns, Chinese sausages

Favorite color: black, white, gray

Favorite fruit: other than kiwi, like everything

Favorite signs: heart and music note

Singers whose songs most be sung when at KTV: Stephanie Sun, Namie Amuro, Yvette Liang.

075.jpg

rainie_2.jpg

Rainie is very cute in her own way...

rainie.jpg

IMG_6748.jpg

I love devil beside you and her songs. I think she makes a cute couple with Mike He =)

I can't wait until exchange love and her third album!!!

I think she looked better with longer hair. She looks kinda strange with shorter hair.

i really enjoyed watching her character in devil beside you, she really put an effort into her acting and i almost teared up at the end ='(

i actually like rainie. many people was like oh shes just acting cute and its just like how you know. i started watching the devils besides you because of rainie too

i think she is sooo adorable... i love her in "devil beside me" sooo cutee

I love rainie yang and her acting in DBY she' so cute!!

i love her song 'ai mei' such a good song =) and she's a very good actress too !

she is veryy pretty and cute =] she also has a cute voice... no wonder y aaron sed he likes her lol xD

i loveeeee rainie yang!! ^^ i really like her voice, and also her acting skills! i cant wait for her new serie with mike he to be air!!

She's very pretty with her pony hair, I think she's prettier than without pony. ^^

Rainie looks soo pretty =)....She always has a sweet smile and her hair looks soo nice and straight in the picture!...I think she acts and sings really good!

what's with her and making a lez movie?!? she just ruined her title of the *cute queen* -___-" i dont have time now but when i do..ill be sure to watch that movie with isabella~

she is very cute and funny, but why she quit for the guessX3 show...hope she can be the host for this show again!!!

she has such a good voice! I love her song ambiguous

she is a real good singer;;;;; cant w8 for her new drama wiff mike ^^

I LOVE RAINIE!!!! she's so cute! i really have never seen such a cute girl in my life! the other thing that bothers me about her is her moustache in DBU

she is a talented singer...........cute and pretty.......young and attractive.......wish she could acting more....luv her acting......i has been following her improvement few years back....hardworking gal.....She must has a lot of fans and admirers just like me.....hehehe........wish to see her in more movie.....better still if acting with Rain in future.....her hair is so nice and clean and shinning.......what are the formulas for such successful of her ? wishing her best of luck in her future concerts and acting......Long live Rainie Yang ...... :drinksss: :drinksss: :drinksss:

i just finished the episod 2 of her new serie with mike, "Why Why Love" haha its addicting!! i love them omg!!

VERy pretty and cuttie.. She looks better with this hairstyle, curly instead of straight/... I want her and AH YA to host the guess show with WU again/..... SH sucks......

i just finished watching the 3rd episode of why why love...its so addicting...i cant wait for the next episode when mike kisses rainie...she looks pretty good in teh drama but i think her friend looks even nicer...anyone no the actress who plays her friend?..o and i love her new hairstyle when she was on asos's show da xiao ai zhi!

Edited by mangoice

i LOVE RAINIE YANG!!! ^^ i really like ur voice, and also her acting, especially with MIKE HE! haha i'm enjoying WWL, it's so good!

i like rainie in dramas, but i dont think she's that pretty, but she's cute =)

i love "whywhy love"