Cantonese Name: Lee Man

Birthday: Jan 17th 1974

Zodiac: Capricorn

Birthplace: Hong Kong

Height: 5'7" (170cm)

Fmaily: Parents and 2 sisters

College: University of California

Languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin

Hobbies: Singing, Poetry, Music (R&B especially)

Favorite Singers: Mariah Carey, George Michael, David Huang, Whitney Houston, Michael

Jackson

Favorite Food: Chocolate, Strawberries

Her Wishes: Gaining international recognition as an artist.

Most-Respected Person: Mother, Mariah Carey

hk-21-mingpao.jpg

She has such a great voice! I have a song of her singing "reflection" and it's amazing! lol lov her!

I like her rendition of Reflection too! She released a new mandarin album a few months back and i am totally in love with one of her songs, the 9th night. it's one fabulous song and i strongly recommend it to everyone. though i am not an avid fan of coco but this song really captures my attention and heart from the first time i heard it and it's currently on my 5 most loved songs!

one of her old songs, baby i am sorry, is very nice too. strongly recommended because the song is very touching and meaningful. it's the perfect song to apologise to your loved ones if you do anything wrong or make them angry.

yupz tt's all. =)

Coco Lee is one of the chinese actresses that i'll continue to support. She has an amazinglg strong voice that has the ability to make you soar with her !! Countless number of oldies that i sitll listen too ~~

coco lee is pretty cool.. dunno why she didn't make much here in the US she got a great voice and she's pretty... so wth is wrong... errr wish she gives US a try again... we need more asians out here!!

coco has a very powerful voice. too bad she never made it big in the us though. i think she's is getting old now and the company isn't promoting her as much

I feel she is unique in her own way. Okay, so she is not one in a million as a singer, but put against various American Pop singers, the majority of them have not showed their own vocal style, varied musicial styles on them albums, and bold lyrics and stage prescene as CoCo has. She is Chinese pop star In English and Chinese

She deserves to be a part of Stateside pop culture as much as any other White, Black or Latina female Pop singer.

I like when CoCo is herself through her songs.

I love her songs, especially Reflections. Why didn't she make it over in the US?! I swear, that's something I never understood... She's a good singer, and she deserves international recogntion. XD

Coco lee is an amazing singer...she has a very deep uniqe voice that u'll never get tired of...like everyone said above she has countless hit oldies that i can listen to over and over.....not to mention she is the best live, she is always herself....

What a voice she has!!! I bought her dvd (old one) and you could see that she has a great energy and she knows how to dance! I really like her personality, dynamic and optimist!

i like her voice is nice and strong=D and i can't believe her age really? she looks way way younger maybe the hospital mistook the year XD

I've heard 2 songs from her and those are very good. I first didn't know who she was but I totally love her songs.

ooh! I love coco lee.. well not for her songs.. but she's freakin hot... ok i like some songs.. she's really pretty AND has curves

I love Coco!!!! She sings really well!! Actually, most TW singers sing well. She's actually from HK, i seriously wonder why some singers decided to sing mandarin when they're born in HK. It's so unique!! lol. AHHH. I LUBBEDD her version of Reflection, I heard it in the Global Awards. If anyone has the file, mind sending it to me!??!

Lmao, but I think the name CoCo is kinda weird for like an older person, but as an artist, that's okay though. But for like a normal person.... it's kinda weird. My name used to be CoCo, when I was like really young, but then I got my name changed. (Thank god) Cuz could you really imagine, like when you have kids, your kid goes like "My mom's name is CoCo..." lmao......

She is whte washed, dude.... I know her... she went to R Wallenberg Tradional High school. I saw her in one of the yearbook too.

I enjoy listening to her songs; her voice is quite different and special AND she's able to perform well onstage too

ive heard some of her songs before and its pretty good...i think my fav. would be one of her old ones called dao ma dan. except the music video was rather disappointing.

she's awesome. but i think i'd like her more if she didnt have plastic surgery in order to have double eyelids. i mean what's the fad with double eyelids? It's not such a big deal! but she's still cool in my books. amazing voice and she can speak in cantonese, mando and english fluently. i envy her so much!

Coco has a strong vocal, I love her singing. And have been collecting quite a few of her albums. I personally think she sang movies' theme songs the best.

:62:

I never really liked coco lee because she dont really sound asian to me. ANyways, her english songs are great though.

GUess what? SHe went to the same middle school as me ( but of course she's a lot older and graduate a few years before I actually got in that school).

Also she went to the same high school as my friends here in San Francisco.

Presidio Middle school and Wallenburg high school . Hahaha <3

Edited by Dot

wow she is older then i actually thought she was well but younger then mom by alot tho!!!