Birthdate: 18 February 1981

Height: 182cm

Weight: 71kg

Blood Type: B

Family: Parents & elder sister

Education: Sangmyung University

Religion: Christianity

Trivia:

Kim Jae Won made his debut in 2001 in an MBC drama, and his ‘friendly-child’ good looks made him popular. He is nicknamed ‘killing smile’ or a ’smile angel’ for his famous smile.

Series:

Hwang Jin Yi (2006)

Great Inheritance (2006)

Wonderful Life (2005)

She Is Nineteen (2004)

Beijing My Love (2004)

Alcohol Land (2003)

Romance (2002)

Rival (2002)

My Love Patzzi (2002)

Honey Honey (2001)

Wuri's Family (2001)

Movies :

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant (2004)

Coming Out (2000)

Awards:

2002 MBC Most Popular Actor

+credits to wikipedia+

I first saw him in Wuri's family.....but i didn't know who he was.....I thought he was pretty good looking though....lol......

I finally knew who he was after seeing Wonderful Life....I thought he was really good....afterwards I started to look for other movies and dramas by him.....and surprisingly i'd already seen some of them before too....i just sadly didn't notice him.....but its okie....i know him now.....hehehehe~

i love him i love his smile it melts my heart hheheh

hope to see more of his drama soon

handsome guy..this is my first impression..i start to be his fan through his good look not his acting skills..sorry to say so..but anyway, later, i got attracted to his acting skill also and i like most of his drama especially wonderful life..how cute he is to teach his 'daughter' to be cute in the drama...salute him..really really cute man..

I LOVE ALL HIS SHOWS!!! THE FIRS I WATCHED WAS WURI'S FAMILY but he was soo good in it! wow, I miss that show soo muh...he's so funny and cute too...I liked him most in wonderful life! <3

i catched him in my love patzzi in 2003.... his acting in wonderful life in 2005 is also good... tricky.... what do you think?

He is my 1st korean idol and i love his killer smiles! i like him the best in my love patzzi...hes such a gentleman whereas in wonderful life, hes so inconsiderate and playful but cute!

i really liked him on my sister in law is 19. he had a killer smile

I first saw him in My Love Patzzi with Jang Nara. His acting didn't really stand out to me though. But when he was in Wonderful Life with Eugene, I liked him so much better! Maybe because he was a funnier character and more fun to watch. And wow, his smile... :D

he's such a cutie.... i first saw him in my sister in law is 19

Killer smile is right! I loved him in Great Inheritance as well. Now I'm looking forward to watching his other movies, like Mr Arrogant as well. Hope I won't be dissapointed.

first i saw him in WL with Eugene & then in GI .. it was really nice & even his acting hope to see him more..

He is toooo handsome..

start to know him in his Wonderful Life...

really a nice drama..

The first time I saw him was in My Sister in Law is 19..he is soo cute in it! Too bad he didn't end up with the girl~ but still, his smile is so adorable =D

KJW I first saw him in My love Patzzi, afterwards I see him in Wonderful life ^^

I think he's a good actor and is somehow cute but not handsome, anyway he has a beutiful smile =D

I also first saw him in My love Patzzi with the cute Jang Nara. The afterwards in Wonderful life. It is good to see the few years in between the shows have so improved his acting. Though I did see him in a ng of a commercial he did with Jang Nara, where he couldn't seem to say his fist line, like ten times in a row!

Kim Jae Won is very nice guy

and i think the word 'friendly-child’ very true

i love him!!! haha. see his teeth!! XDDD sweet boy! =] the hong dou nv hai with jang na la is niceee

i think that he is hot ... hwang jin yi was best man ... and wuri's family his quite old show ... he looked so cute ... haha ...

I THINK he is soo cute in wonderful life with his wife eugene and shinbi of course!

wahhh i love his series!! i loved in my love patzi or what ever it was called xDD

he's very cute when he smiles... i love most his series