Sun Woo Yong Nyeo

Kim Hye Ok

Choi Joon Yong

Yoon Hyun Sook

Kim Hyo Jin

Kim Seung Min

Jung Da Bin

Synopsis:

Han Seung-wan (Kim Jae Won) leaves for Singapore to surprise his girlfried on her birthday. Jung Se-jin (Eugene) is on the same flight - she has worked hard to save money for her trip to Singapore to say farewell to her deceased "first love" who died saving a tourist in Singapore. Due to a series of incidences at the airport, they mistakenly take each other's passports. They meet again at the police station when Seung-wan is arrested for attempting to break into his girlfriend's apartment wearing a spiderman suit! Seung-wan and Se-jin end up spending the day together comforting each other - Se-jin sights his girlfriend with another and Seung-wan when she thinks of her lost love. They inadvertently spend the night together.

Back in Korea, Se-jin discovers she is pregnant. She tries to tell Seung-wan, but he is too engrossed with getting back with his girlfriend that she changes her mind. She leaves to have the baby alone.

A series of events leads to Seung-wan discovering that he has fathered a child with Se-jin and that Se-jin has "died". Seung-wan's life is thrown into array as he is now forced to face fatherhood and the anger of his girlfriend - Lee Chae-young (Han Eun Jung) - who vows never to see him again. Se-jin reappears and the couple is forced to get married by their respective families. The rest of the story revolves around the couple journey in learning to take responsibility, and learning to love each other.

+credits to wikipedia+

i was pleasantly surprised by the improvement in Kim Jae Won's acting in this series compared to some of his older ones, he was so good in this comic role as an immature young man. Eugene was great,too.

Loved this series...especially the little girl, she's so cute and adorable.

this is a good drama, i really like it. especial for the little girl in this drama, she is very cute. i really enjoy this drama. i want to know, where i could download this drama. or could someone upload this drama?

Good drama, but i skipped most of the beginning until the little girl got sick. That's when it started to get good.

I loved this drama.....its one of the few that i'm willing to buy the box set.....lol.....

and of course b/c it starts with Singapore.....it was first impression of Singpore.....I never thought I'd actually end up there.....lol.....

At first I thought the little girl looked a little scary b/c of her big eyes (am i wierd?).....but after a while.....she just grows on you......

This movie was really cute, i loved shin baen! ( i think thats how u spell it lol) she has these big adorable eyes! eebutdaa! but it was really frustrating to see jae won paying attention to his ex gf..but at the end, they are happy . lol

hahahah my favorite actress in this their daughter~!! "L LOVE YOU" hahah so cute!!

This is my favourite Kim Jae Won series. He acted very well in this series. The daughter is really adorable! I cried at the part when she was sick.

Loved this series...especially the little girl, she's so cute and adorable.

totally agree!! loved this series and the little girl in it just made it 10x better!!

I liked this series where it shows how 2 people can get together and to learn to love and depend on one another. the drama also shows how difficult it is for 2 parents to raise a child and how priceless for a child-parent relationship. Once it is gone, no matter what you do... it will be gone.

i was pleasantly surprised by the improvement in Kim Jae Won's acting in this series compared to some of his older ones, he was so good in this comic role as an immature young man. Eugene was great,too.

THe plot of this drama was meaningful compared to other korean dramas, but it seems a bit irrational to have two strangers marry one another cuz of a child.

the kid is so adorable.

one of my favourite k drama :p

i loveeed this series, the chemistry between the two leading actors were awesome and the lil kid just added to the awesomeness!!! so goooood!!!

i thought this drama was awesome!! the little girl in this series was so cute :full: i thought all the actors were good...especially 'big lips guy', sorry! but i don't remember his name! :blank:

BEST KDRAMA!!!!! well i've seen better..BUT i shall say this FUNNIEST n most TOUCHING Kdrama i have watched!!!! really touching...shin bi!!!!

Haha! It's definitely a must watch romantic comedy series! Both of them (Kim Jae Won and Eugene) have quite good chemistry sparkles generated. I really enjoy watching the little girl...She is just so cute! But was also quite sad when she had leukaemia. SO touching! Overall it's a great story!

the second leading male guy and eugene do make a good couple. The baby girl was cute and so was the girl as she was going up.

I would of chosen the second leading male guy

An amazing drama series. Full of angers, envy, happiness, and everything you want in a series. A must watch!!!

One of the best Dramas!

I really love it!

I'll watch it again!

And the OST is great too!!

A VERY good series! :D

Sad as well though :(

But I love the lil girl - she's AWESOME and CUTE