Gong Hyun Joo

Kim Min Ju

Kang Suk Woo

Nah Young Hee

Jung Young Sook

Lee Sae Min

Han Seung Joo

Synopsis:

Lee Se-na is the only daughter from a wealthy background. Because of her pampered upbringing, she believes that she can get anything she wants if she sets her heart to it. She meets Han Seung-Woo, a self-made diplomat, who is not-so-secretly in love with his childhood friend Yoon-su, currently in Japan with her fiance, Seung-Woo's colleague Jin-Hui. Se-na instantly falls in love with Seung-Woo, who asks her what she thinks the meaning of marriage is. In their subsequent marriage, their values are questioned as Se-na's complete trust in Seung-Woo shatters with the realization of Yoon-su's and Seung-Woo's relationship, and Seung-Woo's happiness in marriage shatters with Se-na's deepening mistrust and her own relationship with Jin-Hui.

+credits to wikipedia+

I thought this drama was light-hearted. Jang nara got quite annoying in the beginning and towards the middle.. and dumb at times.. but then in the end.. I thought she really matured. I do see some chemistry between RSW and JN though.... the drama was quite cute. =)

definitely recommended if you are a fan of Jang nara and if you want to watch something light-hearted.

i bought this show while in HK. pretty not bad. buy somehow i feel the leads were abit mismatch.

jang nara's role here is so naive.. and innocent thou.. hmm not so good series.. i like more the role of jang nara in hong tou

this serie was ok but the couple look weird together in my opinion. Such a light hearted serie, I do recommend this if you are either one of the leads fans and if you are not don't waste your time watching this.

I love Jang Nara so that's why I also love this series... It amazes me how good of a crier Jang Nara is... Even if as the story progresses, it started to become boring, I still enjoyed watching it... The drama really showed some of the issues that married couples have go through and how important trust and happiness is in a relationship...

love this series too...Jang Nara is so cute here! but some scenes very touching, make you cry! :-( especially the part where they decided to split up. so sadd...

A true forgotten 2005 jem. This is a real sweet drama becoming something of a cult classic in resent years. No villains no evil mother in laws no one getting cancer just good drama both sad and funny.

[it interesting to note that Jang Nara also made My Bratty princess the same year, so if you count the episodes it one per week for the year..she really has the most amazing work ethic , and that not counting her music]

i love 'wedding', jang nara n ryu shi won. the soundtrack is juz AWESOME!

I started this show not expecting anything and it turns out pretty good. I like it. thought the pairing was a lil weird at the beginning but I came love them together.

This drama is a good lesson for a people who is going to get married. Misunderstanding always be a big problem if we don't handle it carefully. I would like to recommend this drama to a couple who intend to get married to watch it