Yoo Sun

Sung Eun

Kim Bo Sung

Choi Bool Am

Ahn Yeon Hong

Kim Min Jong

Kim Il Woo

Synopsis:

Nam Sang-mi plays widowed police officer Lee Sun-ae who finds herself suddenly immersed into international espionage by Han Yoo-il (Dennis Oh), an undercover agent. Lee Joo-hyun plays Kang-Jun, who's recently transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department. He opens an old case involving Sun-ae's past that leads him to an entanglement between the current political/economic powers and their secrets. One of them, oddly enough, being Han Yoo-il. Who is this man? Why is he here?

+credits to wikipedia+

at first it kinda got weird when dennis spoke english despite other speaking to him in korean.. but later i got used to it and thought dennis did well! he is really an eye candy

this series, which mixed up black comedy and romance, was so funny and hilarious :)

Lee Sun Mi is soooooooooo cute :noduh:

I liked the interaction between Nam Sang Mi and Dennis Oh, they made the story work for me. She was cute and sweet while he was handsome (a little wooden on the acting) but nonetheless it was an enjoyable series. Those three guys were just funny...getting it all wrong about the pen..hehe

this series is quite funny when Sun ae is clueless of what Yoo-il speaks in english. actually i don't quite understand the ending part whether Yoo-il is dead

i loves this series. The most funniest part for me is when Sun-ae is clueless on what Yoo-il said in english.

No double posting please..Use EDIT for additional comments. Thanks

i loved this drama! loved Dennis Oh :) i wonder if there's going to be a part 2, the way they ended it...

nice to watch but with danny speaking english in between was a little confusing but became ok as time went by

THis series isnt bad.. i guess its a way to show that two people can still communicate even if they speak different language and from two different world. I'm glad that Danny was speaking english all the time cuz i dont have to read the subtitles to know what the characters are saying.

I really enjoyed the drama, its so cool how love can be a universal language that does not need the other person to be able to speak the same language. The ending preluded to a sequel and I wonder if they are planning on making one or not. It would be interesting to watch, but most sequels don't do so well but we'll see if they do make one. I'll watch it since Dennis O is definitely eye candy worth looking at.

this drama is one of my all time favorite dramas because of the story and the actor and actress....too bad the ending left us hanging...how i wish they'll do a part 2 of this one.

Dennis Oh is soo...oooo good looking, and story is good, I like this series...

I watched this one at the middle of the story and its quite interesting. But sad ending and kinda a lil bit dissappointing! But when San Mi received the call from Yoo Il now that I know he's alive!

I still hoping there will be a sequel!

ooh...Dennis is so cute and good loooking..... love this series...

This series is rather schizophrenic, it starts out as a very enjoyable comedy, but after 5 episodes or so changes into a full fledged melodrama. I would have enjoyed it more if they could have mixed the too elements more evenly. Still worth watching.

i was immediately hooked when i saw dennis o'neil on tv...he's H.O.T!!!! i was so addicted that i couldn't stop seeing it till the next morning...i loved this show too. koala and him looked so cute together...hope there's going to be a sequel to this show.

i really like the series at the beginning. the female being mistaken as a spy and the hilarity of it. But toward the middle, it kinda lost its appeal and went toward the love triangle crap and it wasn't funny anymore. uh...

Nam Sang Mi and Dennis Oh. I would think Dennis Oh is a good actor anyway and his Korean is much better than his fellow countryman ( I guess you know who!). Nam Sang Mi played her role very well and for any show that Nam Sang Mi is in... I will watch it and buy it for future times.

this series was really good, and Dennis Oh was so hot in it...i think its his first series